| O4. DUSTONIUS POLLYWOGUS

Episode Three — THE POLLYWOG

"has any of you seen dustin?" y/n asked, not really paying attention to mr clarke's class since she'd already read about no longer gage. poor guy, an iron bar through the head.

"he's probably late," lucas offered. "you know how he gets when-"

"i am so sorry, mr clarke!" dustin's voice exclaimed loudly as he pushed the door open. "really, i'm so sorry, please continue with the class!"

he sat down in a rush, avoiding the half confused half annoyed glare the teacher sent him.

"as i was saying-"

"we have to meet." dustin whispered loud enough for the party to hear him. "all of us. at lunch, av club."

"what, is something wrong?" y/n asked.

"no. i have something that you won't believe." he smiled widely before turning to max. "av club, lunch."

max gave him an awkward thumbs up in response.

"dustin?" mr clarke called.

dustin turned with a guilty frown. "yes, my lord?"

mr clarke's expression softened. "care to join the class now?

"please, yes."

y/n watched the scene with amusement, laying back on her chair and scribbling a bit on her notebook.

suddenly, a tiny crumbled piece of paper fell amongst the stars of ink her pen had left.

i'm sorry about last night

y/n felt a blush creeping on her cheeks. she shook her head as she looked up, mike waiting for her to shoot her an awkward smile.

"i told you it's okay." y/n mouthed. she watched mike shrugging, this time his smile a little more confident.

she couldn't help but smile back.

○○○

"what did you wanna tell us?" y/n asked as dustin closed the av room in a rush. he gave her a sly and enthusiastic smirk, opening the trap of his ghostbusters costume from the night before.

the trap lurched forward, a slimy creature growling lowly inside of it.

"what the fuck is that?" y/n exclaimed.