Chapter Twenty-Three

Holy shit, I'm on a roll!! But that's only because I haven't had much going on with school and work and it's starting to pick up again :( Sorry guys. But on the bright side, I know exactly where this story is going and I know exactly how it's all going to plan out. But I still want to hear your thoughts and comments. I want to keep getting better for you guys and your feedback really helps. Props goes out to QueenLizHemmo! Thanks for the feedback, I'm sorry I didn't reply but this chapter is dedicated to you for being such an awesome reader and a great supporter :) Anyways, here's a pretty decently long chapter. Hope you guys enjoy! :) ILY<3

P.S. In case you guys don't know, Katelynne in real life is Kellin's wife. She's gorgeous and I love her so don't think that anything I say about her in this story are my actual beliefs or opinions. And for the sake of this story, Kellin and Katelynne dated before and it obviously didn't work out... :)

*~*One Month Later*~*

It was now moving into November. The weather here was up and down like usual, starting off in the low sixties and heating up to the high eighties, low nineties by noon. Eventually it would stop being cold altogether until we got the next cold front which would last a few days and fade away like the last one, starting the cycle all over again. Whenever the weather was up and down like this it made me wish I could move to another state up north where the weather was a little more constant and always on the colder side. Unfortunately, I was stuck here for next few months at least.

As for Kellin and I’s relationship, it wasn’t up and down like this awful weather. We were steady and constant. We texted throughout the day while I was in school and we called and video chatted every night before we went to sleep. My cutting hasn’t been as bad lately because of him. Anytime anything bad happens, instead of going straight to that old, cold, metal friend, I would just call him, and we’d talk, and his voice would settle my mind. He never asked why I would suddenly call him out of the blue; he would just let me talk about nothing until I was calm again.

Kellin was truly a blessing, and I’m not sure he even understands fully how much he does for me without even trying.

Nobody knows that I’m Kellin’s girlfriend. All of his fans are suspecting that he’s with someone from all the tweets he posts about missing some girl, and the songs he quotes from other bands, but he never tags anyone and he never mentions a name. It’s all a big mystery.

There are a lot of people saying that he’s back together with his old girlfriend, Katelynne, but they both shot that down as quickly as it was brought up. Still, his fans are hopeful for the rekindling of their relationship.

Well, all but two of his fans. All the talk of Katelynne and Kellin getting back together are infuriating. We hated her while they were dating, and knowing so many people are so hopeful is irritating. Sometimes while I’m scrolling through Twitter or Tumblr, I’ll see a few posts about the two of them, and it brings me down.

If all of Kellin’s fans are so sure and excited for Kellin and Katelynne to be dating again, how will they react when they find out that it’s not Katelynne who is his mysterious new girl, but a boring, ugly girl from Texas? Katelynne is this big time super model, and even though I think she’s a total bitch, and Kellin definitely deserves better even I had to admit they were pretty perfect together.

Of course, I never spoke these concerns. Kellin and Kris would only say that I’m being silly, and maybe I am, but that didn’t stop the worries from filling my mind.

I was scrolling through all of the latest rumors on Tumblr about Kellin and Katelynne, again, while I waited for Kris to meet for lunch, the worries filling my head once again. Eventually I grew too frustrated and upset to keep looking at the images and the words that went with them, and I angrily shoved my phone into my back pocket.