"Of course father I'm alright. I was thinking about the game on Cecelia's phone. It was very interesting to say the least."

  Dad's smile faltered as he directed his attention to Cecelia, who was now shifting uncormfortably in the back seat. "What game Cecelia?"

  "Nothing Dad, just some app I had on my phone. Right Cela?"

  Cela smiled. "Of course...a game. One that I intend to play after we're done working at the mall."

  "Are you feeling okay darling?" asked her father. 

  It took Cela a moment to realize what he meant. She had acted in a way that was so foreign to her, yet so familiar. Taunting others with the secrets they had tried so desperately to hide. Only to reveal their secrets when the time proved right for her. As if everything was part of a game, a sick twisted game. And Cela loved every minute of it.

  "I'm fine Dad. It's just a teenage thing. Only temporary."

~~~

  Sarah greeted the two sisters with a huge warm smile and open arms. She was ecstatic about finally having her camera fixed after so many months without being certain if someone was stealing from her or not. Of course it was unlikely, seeing as most of the items were too thick to be smuggled into a pocket or backpack unnoticeably. Still there were some items that could stolen without difficulty. Like mint scented air fresheners. This is why Sarah was so delighted to have two teenagers that were willing to fix the broken camera for free. Well except for Cecelia that was forced to come.

  She was leaning against the wall in the back Audio Parts by the tire rack while Cela was chatting with Sarah. Cecelia's back was hunched over as the teenager continuously stared at her phone. To others it was normal behavior for a girl within Cecelia's age group. However, Cecelia was not just playing a time wasting app, but looking through a rather important file. While trying to stay as far away from her sister as possible.

  It was not as if she was intentionally avoiding her sister out of annoyance or anger, but Cecelia was becoming more careful around Cela. She knew that it was only a matter of time before her sister exposed Cecelia's secrets. So distancing herself seemed like a wonderful idea. The less Cecelia talked to her sister the better. Ana had instructed her to keep Cela ignorant, oblivious for as long as possible. This was not an order Cecelia was willing to disregard just yet. Plus, as wrong as it was, Cecelia liked having the upperhand it meant that in some way she was superior.

  A few moments later Cecelia's phone rang. The sound of birds pervading throughout the small store. Immediately her father's picture came up along with two buttons that said accept or reject. Cecelia was tempted to press reject so she could continue looking at the files, but, nevertheless, she pressed accept and stepped out the store. Completely ignoring Cela's suspicious stare.

  "Hello Dad. What did you need?" Cecelia.

  "Is Cela with you right now?" Dad.

  "Yes, but not right next to me." Cecelia

  "Good I need you to make sure that Cela doesn't come home right after you finish working at the mall. Tell her to go over that boy's house." Dad.

  "You mean Chole? And sure may I ask why?" Cecelia.

  "It's about the new students enrolling at your school." Dad.

  "What new-"

  "Don't ask questions just do it." Dad

  Cecelia nodded then remembered that her father couldn't see her over the phone. "Okay I understand." The she hung up the phone.  

~~~

  "Hold still Cela!" Cecelia yelled at her sister who was currently standing on a wooden ladder trying to connect the wires within the camera. At first it was going well, until the Cela unintentionally made the ladder sway back and forth from trying to reach different parts of the silver camera. It made Cecelia's job of 'trying not to let Cela fall, very difficult.

  "I'm trying okay! Do you know how hard this is!"

  "Yes it's one of the reasons I'm not up there." Cecelia said amusement was written all over her face, she may have even let a chuckle or two escape.

  "Yeah, yeah whatever. Just please don't let me fall I want to go home in one piece."

  When Cela mentioned home Cecelia remembered that her father had instructed to tell her sister that she would not be going there tonight. "Speaking of home maybe you should stay at someone else's tonight."

  Cela went rigid and her hands stopped fiddling around with the camera. She was puzzled as to why Cecelia wanted her to spend the night somewhere else. Was she mad at Cela because she took her sister's phone? Or blackmailing her to help Cela fix a camera when the reward for doing so only benefited Cela. Possibly the latter. "Why?"

  "Well I just wanted you to spend more time will Chole, you two haven't hung out in a while."

  "We spent time together yesterday."

  Cecelia chuckled nervously. "Yeah but...that was yesterday. I mean we usually hang out as the great C Trio. You two never get time alone. Who knows a new relationship might be born."

  "Wouldn't Dad be worried about me spending the night at his house. Besides Chole is on punishment."

  "I thought his dad let him off this time."

  "His sister."

  "Oh."

  Chole's sister is the reincarnation of evil. She played pranks on all who approached her or Chole. For years Cela had despised her, but after she 'accidently' spilled juice on Cecelia's wool sweater Cela had a change of heart.

  "Well I'm sure his dad wouldn't mind. As for ours he's fine with it. I checked." 

  "Wait he approved because he felt it was a good idea, or he approved because it was his idea?"

  Cecelia looked a bit sheepish as she mentally scolded herself for being so careless with her wording. "A little bit of both."

  Cela's face turned red as she furiously grabbed two random cords. She had put up with her father's lack of attention for years. How he always paid Cecelia more attention than her. It made Cela want to live with her grandparents, or any other relative, unfortunately she didn't have any. Dad's side of the family was very 'secluded' from others, and rarely talked to the twins. Scratch that they never talked to them, as if they didn't exist. As all of these thoughts swirled through Cela's head she connected the two cords together. However, once they touched the result was electrifying

  Cecelia immediately let go of the ladder as electricity sparked from the wires. Cela was blown back onto the cold hard floor. This resulted in a loud crack coming from Cela's right arm. However, other than this she was fine. Instead of her body being harmed by the crackling blue and white light it seemed to have helped her. Sparing Cela most of pain that came from a broken arm.

  Sarah rushed out of the back room typing away on her phone as she called 911 thinking that Cela was gravely injured. However this was not the case, the only thing Cecelia was worried about were the questions that were soon to follow this event.