N.G Imagine #1: The Break Up

After a year & eight months, it was finally time to end your relationship with the Vine Star, Nash Grier. The hate you got tripled every single day, Nash was constantly away from you travelling & because of anxiety. You couldn't deal with the constant swarming crowds that seriously followed you everywhere you went. It wasn't good for you. Nash or Both of you as a couple; it just needed to end.

You approached him at just the right time & spoke up to him.
"Nash, I never thought it was going to be this hard. I never thought it was going to have to be so difficult & upsetting. I never thought it was gonna hurt like this. But it does, and it is. Nash, I love you so much, but that love is overrun by other emotions.. and not the good ones. I know that quitting is never the answer, but sometimes quitting is the only way to put a stop to it. And I know that this pains you as much as much as it pains me, but if you really loved me.. then you'd understand."
He stared at you; shocked, distraught, upset, unhappy. He suddenly opens his mouth to say something but stops.
"As long as your sure this is the right decision (y/n)" He looked down to the floor.
"I love you.. I just wanted to say that one last time. And.. errhm.. thanks, for everything" He stuttered as you turned and walked away leaving him standing there alone. And leaving everything behind.