i ωσท'τ sαy i'м iท ℓσvє 1

Start from the beginning

"Same as you, a stable relationship, a good place. Have you ever thought about travelling the world?" Al grinned. "Well, obviously London is my first destination. I'd love to go to Venice as well. Japan is looking good for me too." Dillon rubbed his hands together.

"Well, I am a Rome type of guy. But I would die to go to winter wonderlands." Al looks at the sky. "Speaking of winter, look, the first snow," he smiled widely. He glance at Dillon who was hopping wildly around the fresh snow.

"Woah, slow down there Bambi", Al chuckled as instead of slowing down, Dillon gets even more energetic. "How do you havethat much energy?" Al asked. "Believe me honey, the thing I eat can charge a dozen of horses," Dil laughed. "Welp, gotta avoid that, huh, darling?" Al joined the laughter.

Dillon started to slide on the icy road, carelessly. Al saw him going full speed into a tree and he pulled Dillon away before he ran into the tree. Dillon didn't expect Al to suddenly yank him to the side, so went off-balance and fell. Al's instinct kicked in and captured him before Dil's body touched the ground. In that moment, exactly like those cliché movies, time froze as Al supported Dil from falling. Al's hands went around Dil's waist. Both of Dil's hands was around Al's neck. Faces inches apart.

(From afar you could totally see they were doing the most cliche™ romantic thing in fanfics. You'll probably see this cute shit in chick flicks and wonder, 'Huh, I wish I could have some romantic fluffs like that with my S/O, but this is soo unrealistic'. Well, at the time, me, the author, went out of fluffy promts so I just said 'fuck it' and ended up writing this. Don't blame me, it's one in the morning. Well I'm caffeinated so just continue the story while I rant about the scene where Dillon went full on gay panic mode™)

Dillon felt his cheeks heat up as he looked around. 'Holy shit, I'm gay' Dillon screamed in his mind. 'No shit, Sherlock,' the voice in his head answered. 'Not the time brain.'

He stood up, red faced and all. "Th-thanks Al," he thanked the taller man, flushing all the while. "My pleasure, darling," he replied back, smiling softly. The wind swirled between them, but that wasn't the thing that woke the both of them out of the gay panic.

"AL, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, MOM IS MAKING HER SIGNATURE HOT CHOCOLATE, RACE YOU FOR IT," he shouted at him as he took off running.

"HEY THAT'S ILLEGAL!" Al took off running behind him, laughing deliriously. Although Allistor has longer legs than Dillon's, Dillon was still waay faster than him. Once they made it, they can already smell hot chocolate from the door.

Everyone was gathered around the fire place, just talking about life and other stuff. Thia and Anya surprisingly didn't banter about anything that night, until Lucius brought out board games. Safe to say that no one was murdered over monopoly... Yet.

"WHY MUST YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS RAINES?!" Lucius gasped as he landed on Kara's hotel.

"HUH? SO THIS IS HOW YOU'RE PLAYING? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS THE ONE LANDED ON YOUR HOTELS, HUH SERGEI?" Kara glared at the french boy across her. "C'EST LA CONNERIE!" (This is bullshit!) Lucius screamed.

"Okay I think we've had enough monopoly tonight. Any other game suggestions?" Elizabeth asked around. 'This is my time to shine,' Dillon smirked "Guys you stay here okay?" Dillon sprinted up the stairs.

He opened a cardboard box in the corner of his room. It held the old karaoke machine his family sent for him to use at the dorm. They sent it two days ago, but he kept it a secret to surprise everyone. [IDEA FROM MOM'S ZALIEN FAMILY ONE SHOTS YOU GUYS BETTER CHECK THAT BOOK OUT BY ruminatalie]

He brought the machine down and heard a collective gasps from around the room. "HOLY SHIT SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE THAT?!" Anya sprinted and helped Dillon set up the machine. "First of all, language Anya. Secondly, you guys can use this, but remember tomorrow you guys have classes. I don't want to see zombies walking around tomorrow. Yes, that includes you Lucius, I swear to god Lucius, sleeping is not for the weak. Third of all, keep hydrated." Mommy Lizzie reminded all of them. There was a chorus of 'okay mom's'.