It was 4 nights after TLC. Ruby was now 3 months pregnant and Liv was past her due date and expecting to give birth any time now. 2 am rolled around when you were woken by the sounds of screams.

Liv: Y/N!

You: Wha?

Liv: The baby's coming!!

You: Oh shit! Come on let's get going.

Ruby then woke up and was confused about what's happening.

Ruby: What's going on?

You: Get some clothes on Rue, Olivia's about to enter the world!

Ruby: Oh shit! Give me just a minute!

Ruby wasted no time getting her clothes on as you rushed to the car and got it ready. Once Ruby helped Liv into the car, all three of you left the house and got to the hospital in less than 10 minutes.

*3 Hours Later*

Doctor: Ok Gionna....You're almost there! You need to push now!

Liv: Y/N! I don't know if I can do it!

You: Yes you can babe! I know you can! Come on! Olivia's waiting to meet us!

Liv looked at you like you were crazy.

You: I love you!

Liv: I love you too.

Doctor: Come on Gionna! Push!!

Liv pushed and pushed while she screamed in pain until she pushed out the baby and the both of you calmed down once you two heard crying.

Doctor: It's a girl! Let's get her cleaned up.

You: You did it babe. She's here.

Liv rested her head on your shoulder as you kissed her forehead. Once the doctor finished cleaning the baby, the nurse walked over to you two with the baby and handed it over to Liv.

Nurse: Here's your new baby girl. Congratulations!

In an instant, you and Liv fell in love.

You: She's basically a mini version of you.

Liv: She's perfect. I'm in love.

Liv then kissed Olivia before the baby opened her eyes.

Liv: Well... she has your eyes.

You chuckled before Liv handed her to you.

You: Hey baby girl. I'm your da da.

After the doctors and nurses all left the room to get the results, you hand off Olivia to Liv and give Ruby the go ahead to come in. Ruby then walked in to see the baby sleeping in Liv's arms.

Ruby: Oh my god

Liv then handed Olivia to Ruby for her hold Olivia. Ruby instantly fell in love before she started to cry tears of joy and hugging the baby.

*7 am*

Ruby started to record a video of you for social media, holding Olivia in your arms until you looked up to the camera.

You: Olivia Jade Y/L/N. Born at 4:18 this morning, weighs 6 pounds and 5 ounces. Both the baby and momma are sleeping peacefully and healthy. We just want to say thank you for all your support and care for our new daughter.

Ruby then sent you the video and you posted it to Instagram and it blew up all over social media.

@wwe: please welcome Olivia Jade Y/L/N to the WWE family!!

@carmellawwe: cutie! 😍

@natbynature: oh my gosh! She's beautiful! Congrats you guys! 😘

@finnbalor: congratulations @y/n_wwe and @yaonlylivonce !!

@itsmebayley: OH MY GOD! I need to visit real soon! Congratulations!! 😭😍

You smiled at the comments until you heard a knock at the room's door. You answer it to reveal Sarah and Aaron.

Sarah: Hi!

Sarah hugs you before you invited both of them in.

You: Wanna see her?

Sarah: Yes!

You then led them over to the baby's cradle and handed Olivia over to Sarah.

You: Meet Olivia

Sarah: Hi honey! I'm you're godmother, Sarah!

Olivia then opened her eyes as Sarah leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Aaron: Congratulations you guys.

You: Thanks man.

Suddenly, Liv opened her eyes as Sarah pulled up a chair and sat next to Liv's bed.

Liv: Hi....

Sarah: How do you feel?

Liv: Exhausted, but happy that's she's finally here.

You: Don't forget that we're not out of the woods yet.

All of you look over at Ruby

Ruby: Take it easy you guys, I mean I'm only 3 months in. We haven't even had the first ultrasound yet.

You: That is true.

*2 Days Later*

Once all of the paperwork and tests were completed, it was time to bring Olivia home. Liv was wheeled out in a wheelchair with Olivia in her arms while Ruby helped push her out with the nurses to your car.

Liv: You're going home honey.

Olivia let out a coo before you took Olivia and placed her in her car seat before helping Liv into the backseat. Ruby sat shotgun as you got into the driver's seat, closed the door, and drove back to the house. After a 20 minute car ride, all four of you arrive back at your home in Vegas.

Liv: Welcome home Olivia.

Olivia cooed again before you helped Liv out of the car as Ruby carried Olivia inside the house.

*4 Days Later*

Nurse: Ok Dori, now we're gonna apply the gel.

You held her hand as Ruby felt a tingle as the nurse finished preparing the ultrasound and the doctor came in.

Doctor: Ok, let's see the baby.

The monitor came on and the heartbeat sounded a little fast.

Ruby: That's a really fast heartbeat.

You: Is that normal?

Doctor: It is............. for two babies

You and Dori look at each other, shocked.

Doctor: Congratulations. You're having twins.

Ruby: Twins?!

You: Twins?!

Ruby: Y/N!!!!

You: This is gonna be interesting.......