I was close to cumming and she was making it worse. Her nails dug in my back as she screamed out, climaxing. My strokes started to slow down before I pulled out quickly, cumming on the bed.

I quickly got myself together and picked her up.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"Shower"

I sat on Moo's grave, placing some flowers

I sat on Moo's grave, placing some flowers. I really missed my brother. His stupid ass jokes, his stupid smile, his stupid everything.

I haven't cried since the day at the hospital, as much as I want to. He told me not to cry because he ain't worth the tears.

His dumbass is worth every tear.

I pulled out a freshly rolled blunt and lit up.

"Ima do exactly what you did Moo" I chuckled.

Smoke the pain away.

I kept smoking until somebody tapped me. I looked up to see Von and Durk. They brought everybody with them. Even my girl India.

They sat down at the grave with me, pulling out their own blunts. I looked around to see everyone but Bryonna. She knows what day it is, but I guess it's whatever.

I smiled when Izzy came with Emani and Typ. He sat right behind me and they sat beside me. I laid my head on his lap and looked at Moo's grave.

"You gon be straight" I heard Izzy mumble.

I nodded, looking up at him. He bent his head down to give me a kiss. He pulled away, smiling at me.

A blunt came into my view, being handed from Durk. I gave him a head nod, taking it. This was what we did. We met up at his grave to smoke. We ain't need to do a lot of talking.

"Jin, you remember when you snapped on Moo because he burned your hair" Von started to laugh.

Yeah, he burnt my hair so I burnt one of his houses down.

Everyone started to laugh, me too. Me and Moo fought all the time, but he knew if he did something bad, I was gonna do something worst.

"She fucking keyed his car and had us thinking it was one of his bitches" Durk added.

I heard Izzy laugh from above me.