''Are you sure?'' He said pushing me against the wall.

''Postive.'' I said biting my lips trying to tease him.

''We better go.'' He said as i was still pushed against the wall.

''I don't think so.'' I said.

''Look..i promise to protect you and not let anything bad happen to you and never leave you..can we please go?'' Nash said seriously.

''Promise?'' I said looking into his eyes full of lust and love.

''I just need to get the promise rings to make this official.'' He said smiling.

I smiled. ''Now can you let me go so we can leave?'' I giggled.

''Right.'' He said blushing as he let me go and grabbed my stuff heading out the door.

I grabbed my key to open up the door and he came in putting all my belongings on tha sofa.

''Want me to put your'e flowers in water?"' Nash asked while sitting on the couch.

I was just gazing at him at his captivating smile. I wanted him. Not later not in a hour. I wanted him now. I needed him now.

I walked up to him and sat on top of him and started kissing him while running my hands through his hair.

''Whoa babe..I'm not complaining but where is this going.'' Nash said stopping the kiss.

''Well this is what i have planned for you, for losing the other night at bowling.'' I said touching his chest.

''Maybe i should lose more often.'' He said smirking.

''Maybe.'' I said as i crashed my lips into his again.

His tongue begging for enterance. Our tongues both fighting for dominance. The kiss only getting more heated. As i put my legs around him he got up carrying me upstairs not stopping the kiss.

He gently threw me on the bed as he laid over me kissing my neck  leaving me hickeys everywhere. He stopped for a second put only to leave us both in our undergarments.

He started kissing me betwen my thighs causing me goosebumps everywhere as i let out a light moan.

''You sure?"' Nash asked.

''I'm sure.'' I said as i got on top of him and started kissing his neck while massaging his bulge.

He let out a moan. I was pulling down his boxers as he got on top of me and said ''I love you.''

''I love you too Nash.'' I said.

He began thrusting into me slowly going faster causing me to moan and pull his hair lightly.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he was going inside me.

He got off me and kissed my cheek ''I love you Sierra, your're amazing.

''I love you too Nash so much.'' I said as i kissed his lips.

''Round two?"' Nash smirked.

''I'll ride you this time.'' I winked.

I was getting on top of him till i recieved a text and looked.

'':('' From Matthew. It read since i changed his contact name. Till suddenly gun shots were bieng fired at my window.

''GET DOWN!'' Nash yelled.

''Babe what's happening.'' I said scared.

''We have to hide.'' Nash said pulling out a gun his pocket.

''You carry a gun?!'' I asked.

''Yes babe but thats not important right now.'' He said as gun shoots were bieng fired and we were hiding in my closet.

I was in Nash's arms scared out of mind i began to think that why was it everytime something bad happened Matt texted me? Was it crazy to think he was behind this? He joined Cameron?

I wanted to tell Nash. But i knew he would do something. Maybe ill stay quiet for now i thought to myself.

VOTE AND COMMENT THOUGHTS!!!!!

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE ILL TRY TO UPDATE ONCE OR MAYBE TWICE A WEEK YAY!!!