Part 1||Kim Seokjin

I am sweating bullets today.

Today is my first day transferring to this school.

Ugh I didn't even want to go. My mom gushed to me during summer was like sWeEthEaRt i fOuNd tHe jAckPot.

And apparently it was this school.

Big sigh.

I was walking up to the gates, when a tall guy approached me. I avoided eye contact since I didn't know who he was, but out of the corner of my eyes, I could see him steadily approaching me. Oh god. I stared straight at the ground and tried to go to my locker. But before I reached it, he grabbed my shoulders and said, "You're y/n right? "

Shieeeeeettttt. How'd he know me?

"Yes... I am her"

His worried face broke into a smile. "Thank goodness, I was afraid I got the wrong person again. " He held out his hand in a fist. "I don't do handshakes they're too awkward."

I met his fist with mine and his fist ejected backwards forming a jellyfish. Lol as if fist bumps were not awkward. "Hey, I'm Kim Seokjin, and I'm the student ambassador assigned to you, nice to meet you, y/n"

"Same here" I gave him a smile. "Ah, I have to go to my locker real quick, I'll meet you by... " I scanned the hallway.

"- ah that's fine. I already have all my stuff, I'll just wait for you by your locker"

"I- uh- thank you"

"No problemos"

Ugh I'm already stuttering over him.

He seemed to be in the same grade as me, a junior showed by his name tag on his jacket. He- I have to admit he is very handsome. He has strong masculine features- a sharp jawline, small,yet plump lips and especially those eyes, eyes that stare right into you-

I was interrupted by my binder falling apart. All the line paper I packed fell out and scattered all over the ground. My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. I started to pick them up, and Seokjin suddenly squatted down and started to help me pick them up. Ugh my heartue hurts, new friend and I already messed up. Screw my messy self.

"Here" He handed me the rest half of the papers. Then he stared right at me and said, "You're cute."

"Pfftt" How could he say this with a straight face? When you're with him, he just has a heavy demeanor of energy and pressure over you. I got up all ready and said, "Let's go to class."

"Let's go!" And flashed another sweet smile.

***

"We have free seating policy- I sit right here, do you want to sit next to me?" We were in the second to last row.

"Sure" I didn't know where else to go, so why not?

He gave another bright smile- ah way too hypnotising- "I'm going to hang out with my friends over there (he pointed to a group of people in the back). Get me if you need anything, ok? Anything. That's what I'm here for." Then he looked left and right and whispered in my ear, "You gotta ask me more questions ok, I want to run for class president next year, this gets me more credits"

I snorted and giggled. "Who's the class prez right now?"

His eyes dimmed, "That Kim Namjoon" and pointed to another junior with a blue uniform.

Wait.

Blue?

I looked at mine, which was white, then Jin's which was black. Jin reassured my suspicions and said, "Only the class president get those royal blue uniform shirts. Ah- I'll be back, y/n" And he headed off to his friends. The girls from the group looked over and glared at me.

Gosh, he's cute, I know, but t a k e h i m.

Oop-

I-

I started my period, periodt.

I looked at the guy next to me, who's put his head down. I'm sorry but, "Hey-"

He turned over to the left, and his nametag on his jacket briefly flashed min yoongi, and faced the wall and snapped, "I'm gay."

Oooooooook.

Seokjin said I could ask him plenty questions right? Let's take a trip to him.

I went up behind him, and tried to call for him softly. "Seokjin... Seokjin..." He didn't turn around.

His group was loud with chatter and laughter, and I guess he didn't hear me. I tugged gently on his shirt and he whipped his head around. "Oh- y/n! What do you need?"

"Where is the uh... bathroom?"

"Oh it's just right down the hall take a left, and then a right once you hit the second classroom-

My mind has already drifted off and I'm already lost. "- You got it?"

"Yep" I gave my best confident smile. "Definitely... ?"

"I'm so sorry I'm bad at giving directions-" He began

"No, no its just my non existent sense of direction doesn't really work" And I rambled off again.

"See, I told you, you are cute." He laughed "I'll lead you to the bathroom."

I grabbed my pouch and headed off with him. Seokjin avoided eye contact when he saw me grab my pencil bag. I ran a few steps a few times to catch up with him, because of his long azz legs.

"It's right here"

I walked a few steps closer to the bathroom and realized it was the males bathroom. "Seokjin."

"Yes...? Why aren't you going in?"

"Seokjin." I pointed to the sign.

He smacked himself on the head. "I'm so sorry, I always go here I forgot you were a girl. It's in the opposite hall."

Just then the toilets roared and came a boy with the name tag, Jeon Jungkook.

"Dude what are you doing here?" He glanced over and saw me. "oh hi, new around?"

I gave a bow and nodded.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook " and gave me the brightest and blinding smile ever. He wiped his hands on the back of his pants and held out his hand for a handshake.

Seokjin broke it up and said "Bro who does handshakes anymore you're so old fashioned."

Kook glared at Seokjin for a few brief seconds but kept his hand out. "Have you heard of it? It's called manners"

I took his hand, "y/n, nice to meet you" His cheeks blushed a little when our hands met. (Mine probably did too)

"Anyways" Seokjin cleared his throat. "I was going to take y/n to the bathroom, but I took her to the wrong one"

"Oh- ok. Well, I'll see you around." He walked past Seokjin and mumbled something to him, and I only caught the words "hands... so... touch"

"Ok. Ready to actually go to the bathroom?" Jin seemed a bit flushed.

I laughed. "Ah- we should really hurry." 

-----------------------------------------------------

Part One is done :D

I hobi you enjoyed it! 

<3