﹙ II.﹚& THE AFTER PARTY

IN WHICH JAHSEH MAKES
AN INNOCENT BOY LIVE
IN HIS SADISTIC FANTASY

A FANTASY HE CALLED IT.

a fantasy in which involved sexually humiliating an innocent soul for the sole purpose of pleasure on his end. any consideration of his victim's comfortability or personal needs were to be null and void if, just if he found the perfect someone to suit his brutal likings. these 'likings' included restricting one of his or her proper amount of needed air while throwing in a few so-called 'obstacles, such as the use of toys and objects, whatever to his heart's content. and maybe, just maybe shoving a few fingers off guard into whichever hole he pleased to catch a glimpse of the reaction at the sudden feeling.

a peculiar idea it was, tossed around here and there from the one who'd held it in his mind, but he resisted of the urge to act out on it not for the sake of himself, but for the sake of whomever was chosen for the game. however, weeks of pushing away the thought to witness one fall victim to a sadistic game in which he'd have no ways in getting out of only increased his desire day by day. but he knew deep in the root of his mind, not one human being would agree to experience this kind of degradation, especially when the pleasure was entirely one-sided. but one person in particular, whose naivety got the best of him when it came to participating in any kinds of activities piqued the interest of jahseh himself.

a younger boy he was, his innocently sweet personality which made for him to be loved and adored by the ones around him being the exact opposite of jahseh's domineering and aggressive character. their polar opposite qualities, plus the male's pure demeanor were what heavily attracted jahseh to him. jahseh saw absolute potential in making the boy his own little fucktoy, to do whatever he desired to him with no hesitation and watch his innocence unfold gradually underneath his touch.

jahseh knew he just had to have him no matter what, even if it meant sugarcoating his precarious suggestion and giving false hope to the gullible boy. giving him ideas of what he wanted to put him through, jahseh listed the things in which he wanted to use on him and subject him to, but subtracted vital details that would play a huge role in the boy's option of saying yes or no. he claimed he'd go light on the male for the sake of his well-being, all while knowing he could care less if the boy suffered or better yet, died in the process.

by filling his head with lies of what was to come in his near future, jahseh easily gained the trust of the naive boy who thought he could handle anything jahseh brought to the table. jahseh couldn't help but chuckle to himself due to the fact that he had absolutely no clue what he was truly in store for.

×××××××××

sat on his own bed, jahseh satisfyingly gazed at the boy who'd fallen victim to his fantasy. his pupils were dilated as his brown eyes were filled with lust in staring at the twisted, yet beautiful sight he'd himself created out of the unsuspecting human he'd tricked. michael was his name, sat with his neck pressed against the bed's headboard, in the compromising state jahseh had perfectly placed him in to suit his brutal likings. michael's worn-out, droopy eyes gazed back at jahseh who stared at him like he was money, a prize, a car, something in which one would desire to an extreme and go to great lengths to acquire. his eyes glimmered with tears as they were on the verge of spilling down his flushed face any second now due to the treatment jahseh was inflicting on him.

michael's hands were bound by a pair of metal handcuffs in which jahseh purposely made tightly cling to his wrists and press into his skin so deep, the metal's only hope was to push in to his wrists' bone. his wrists ached from the squeezing, reacting by forming shades of purplish-blue alongside the area they were held in. michael constantly winced at the pain that seemed to be never-ending, even attempting to maneuver his wrists to soothe the pain, but ultimately failing much to jahseh's delight.