- can be your own you made up

- can be one you found on a website; just tell me who thought of it or the website it was originally posted on so i can give credit.

- doesn't have to be a dialogue prompt, it can be a scene or a picture whatever.

+ explain the scene you want to happen in or explain that you want to see my take on the prompt.

the 2 plot points; a. so it starts out with reader walking home but she accidentally runs into draco and a ex death eater having it out. normally she would ignore it, but the death eater stomped into a muddy puddle while she was walking past and they got her suede shoes all wet and dirty. she is pissed and starts telling him off and draco is amused until the death eater has enough and tries to curse her. so draco has to step in and save her dumbass but now she's on a death eater's hit list and she witnessed magic. so he has to bring her to the ministry. que the prompt. also, during the ministry, add in that reader keeps trying to run away so draco will keep dragging her back by the collar of her coat and soon it develops into a habit. 

b. BASICALLY THEY ARE BOTH SPOILT BRATS THAT ARE FORCED TO BE TOGETHER AND SOMEHOW FALL IN LOVE.

MAYBE THE GOLDEN TRIO HANG OUT WITH MALFOY AND SHE IS FORCED TO COME ALONG. BUT THEN HERMIONE IS LIKE WOW, YOU'RE REALLY THE FAMOUS DESIGNER. AND SHE'S LIKE YA. AND THEY JUST GET ALONG SWELL. DRACO THINKS ITS CUTE HOW WELL SHE GETS ALONG WITH HIS FRIENDS. OR MAYBE INSTEAD OF MEETING WITH THE GOLDEN TRIO THEY MEET WITH THEO, PANSY, AND BLAIZE. AND PANSY KNOWS WHO SHE IS. AND JUST THE STUFF FROM UP ABOVE.

c. MAYBE DRACO IS FORCED TO GO TO THE PARIS FASHION SHOW AND THEY ARE ALL LIKE IS THIS YOUR DATE. AND SHE'S LIKE HE'S MY BUTLER OR SOMETHING AND HE JUST LOOKS PISSED OFF BUT SHE JUST LOOKS AT HIM SMUGLY AND IS LIKE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KIDNAPPING ME. HE IS GRUMBLING THE WHOLE TIME ABOUT HOW THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MUGGLE FASHION IS RUBBISH. YA KNOW THE JIST. SHE LIVES IN PARIS BTW. JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD ADD THAT IN. SO THEY STAY AT HER PENTHOUSE AND IT'S GOREGOUS.  BUT YA, KNOW, THE VILLAN GETS CAUGHT, DRACO AND Y/N HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE BUT THEY ARE SAD BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY GOT REALLY CLOSE WHEN THEY STAYED AT HER HOUSE AND DEVELOPED SOMETHING MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP. THEN THEY ADMIT THE FEELINGS, THE USUAL CLICHE.

+ AT LEAST 2 plot points. the only reason for this is because there have been many scenarios with past one shots that the reader didn't like it because there hadn't been enough communication. i hadn't asked her for more explanation. completely my fault.

+ however, if you really want me to think of something because you can't. i may accept it if i feel motivated and creative with the prompt. but just to warn you i probably won't.

+ you can write as many plot points as you want. but if you do more than three, please prioritize them from top to bottom, top being the ones you want to happen the most, bottom being the least.

+ i usually try to have them get together at the very end, like the kiss is the last thing you read before it goes into the aftermath. so please keep that in mind, if that doesn't happen that's cool too or maybe they are already together but this time the big thing happens in the story. it's just basically the resolution of the story.

+ optional :)

the aftermath; SO YOU KNOW HOW EARLIER I SAID DRACO WOULD REPEATEDLY GRAB THE COLLAR OF HER COAT AND PULL HER BACK? SO HOW ABOUT HER NEXT LINE IS A LINE OF COATS WITH NO COLLAR OR THE COLLAR CUT OFF. AND HE IS LIKE WHY? AND SHE IS LIKE BECAUSE YOU BLOODY DRAGGED ME EVERYWHERE BY THE COLLAR OF MY COAT AND HE JUST LAUGHS AND IT BECOMES SPRING'S NEWEST FASHION TREND.

+ optional

+ this will be a [certain amount of time] skip.

( ex. ) maybe their wedding, their anniversary, just hanging out and being content with life, etc.

house; n/a

+ optional

+ doesn't have to be a witch

- you can have a muggle reader

- ilvermorny reader

- maybe she lives next door

- patient / doctor

-princess of britian, idk. whatever. 

-etc.

friend; colleen, her assistant who keeps trying to get in contact with her. 

+ optional

+ just basically whoever they are close with, can be their parent, sibling, arch enemy, friend, dorm mate etc. just someone to mention in the story

anything else; maybe have her go to the malfoy manor to grab something real quick and she's just in awe of it beauty and surprised that he is just as wealthy as she is because she thought he was poor since he was basically a wizard police officer. have it be before they go to his apartment. 

+ literally anything else. i just don't want to forget anything and then be like shoot, now i have to add that and ask the reader.

RULES

01. i have the right to decline any request i want to. please don't throw a fit. most of the time i will explain why i don't want to and try to find a solution that will work for both of us.

02. PLEASE PLEASE PM [ PRIVATE MESSAGE ] ME. It's only for your own good, most of the time I won't see a comment on here or i accidentally skip through it on my notifications. this way i will one hundred percent see it. i have decided that if i see a request form on here then i will most likely ignore it or if i am feeling nice i will send you a quick "look at the rules, you lazy reader. i write the rules for a reason, dude". and if i get one complaint like, 'i can't believe you ignored my request! i did the entire form and everything! what the heck. i'll stop reading and voting on your your stories until you do it.' i will block you. jk, i'll just tell you, you are an annoying butthole and i really don't give a rat's ass if you read my story or not in fact, someone like you, i don't want you reading my story. so there. but you guys are all reading it, so it's chill. good job, readers! *hugs and kisses*

03. Please fill out the ENTIRE request sheet. if you don't do the optional ones that's chill, it's optional for a reason. i mean it would be nice because then it helps me get the closest idea of your ideal fantasy with your favorite dude.

04. this isn't really a rule. but i think i will put it on here because i don't know where else to put it. so when you request something you automatically get a complementary playlist. i will send it to you a day before i post the one shot. :)

PROMPT LIST

1. "You make everything worth it."

2. "Kissing you sounds like a better plan."

3. "I'm coming home."

4. "Run like hell."

5. "No matter how hard you try, you can't."

6. "You don't have to come here anymore."

7. "It would be easier to try to convince myself that we would only ever be friends than to kill myself every day over how badly I want you."

8. "I love you more than anything."

9. "I was so worried."

10. "Excuse my french."

11. "You look hot."

12. "Thanks for being the best part of my life."

13. "She's definitely your daughter."

14. "Take me home."

15. "There must be some mistake."

16. "This was a mistake."

17. "People like us don't get happy endings."