Gusto kong lumapit kay Raiden pero nang subukan kong galawin ang katawan ko ay hindi ko nagawa. I couldn't feel anything. My whole body was numb, so I started panicking. I cried for help. I called Raiden. I was so afraid that time. Na baka nananaginip na naman ako. Na it was just a good dream na unti-unting nagiging bangungot kasi hindi ko magalaw ang katawan ko.

"Raiden... Rai..."

Raiden immediately opened his eyes. Sa isang kurap ko lang ay nasa tabi ko na agad siya. He was so happy and worried at the same time. He was happy kasi I finally woke up but he was worried because I was crying.

"Rai, I can't feel my body—Help me—"

"Shhh, shhh... Maru, calm down." He held my hands and caressed my hair.

"No, I can't—I can't feel my legs. I can't feel my arms, Rai. What happened to me?"

He wiped my tears and whispered to me.

"Relax, Maru. I'm here. You're good. Everything is all right. Calm down first. Shhh..."

"Tell me this isn't another dream."

"No, it's not. You're real. I'm real," he whispered and kissed me on my forehead.

I couldn't stop crying that whole day. Raiden didn't leave my side until I finally calmed down. I was afraid to sleep, scared that I will be trapped in the void again. Raiden kept me awake. He told me a lot of things that happened when I was asleep for months. But I was still worried about my situation that time.

Lauren came to my room that evening. She explained what happened and what would we do next. I was bed ridden for ten months. Kaya naman I couldn't move my body that time. My muscles were weak. I lack exercise. Imagine you were lying in bed for ten months. I went through that. It was not a good experience. Lauren told me I would do therapies so I can move my body again.

And I did a lot of therapies after that.

I didn't know that there was a physical therapist sa mundo nila but Lauren managed to get one. After months of walking and exercising, my therapy came to an end. Raiden was always there for me. Nandoon s'ya noong mga panahong sumusubsob ako sa lapag dahil sobrang panghihina ng mga paa ko. Lahat ng exercises at physical activities na ginawa ko ay nandoon siya para alalayan ako. He didn't leave my side. Even if Lauren ordered him to do a specific task, he chose not to leave.

Lauren was left no choice but to leave Raiden alone with me. She respected that I need help during those times and she knew that we both need each other to overcome our situation that time. There were times where I just wanted to give up, where I frustrate myself and overthink. What if hindi na ako makalakad ulit? Paano kung habang buhay na lamang akong maging ganoon?

I had fears and Raiden was there to calm me.

Raiden became my whole reason not to give up. He helped me a lot. If he wasn't there, hindi ko na alam kung anong mangyayari sa akin. And I was so thankful na hindi niya ako iniwan at pinabayaan.

I am so lucky to have him.

I really am.

When I could finally walk and move my body, that day came, where I have to decide again.

We were in the living room together with Lauren and a woman whom I've never seen. That was the first time I saw her. She introduced herself. Her name is Scarlett and she's friends with Lauren. When she heard about what happened to me, she immediately went here. I could see her eyes twinkled when she saw me. I later on understand why she was looking at me like I'm some kind of a miracle.

Because I am, in fact, a product of miracle.

"It was too impossible but she survived," wika ni Lauren.