Season 1 final chapter: I'll just do it myself

Começar do início

The whole group was waiting for going to the celebration, all wearing tuxedos or fancy dresses for the occasion.

"It shouldn't be long before they get here to fetch us."

Asia: I'm scared, it's the first time I'm attending a big event like that...

"I'm a little nervous too, but there's no reason for any of us to panic right now. It's just too bad that Arceus couldn't come with us. I should've expected that being the god of gods meant a lot of paperwork to do..."

A magic circle appeared on the ground, and from it emerged Grayfia, wearing the same sort of outfit.

Grayfia: If everyone's ready, should we go ?

"Yeah, let's go, everyone."

With a blinding flash, the eight of us disappeared, teleporting in the underworld for a memorable night.

"That is some serious manor, seriously I think an entire city could fit in it."

Grayfia: the Gremory household possess the most territory of all the underground. If I remember correctly, the entirety of their possessions is a surface about as large as Japan itself.

I raised my eyebrows out of surprise, and she led us to some empty hall, while the characteristic sound of a celebration could be heard on the other side of a door.

Grayfia: Please wait here for a moment, I need to inform Lord Sirzechs about your arrival.

She entered the main room through a side door, leaving us to nervously wait to enter.

At least, two of us were particularly nervous, I can easily understand that after living for several billions years, something like that isn't really unsettling for them.

Giratina: 'Stop being so nervous, it's gonna go well. Try just to avoid the turkey, he'll probably be here too.'

'Roger that, I don't want to see him anyway...'

The door slightly opened, revealing Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Good, you managed to come, please enter.

We all followed him in the reception room, discovering what was the higher concentration of high-ranked devils I'll probably see in my life. Seriously, I couldn't even see the other side of the room, both because of the population, and because it's way too far away.

Sirzechs: Please enjoy yourselves here. Y/n, I'll make an announcement later, I'm counting on you.

I nodded, and parted ways with the others, as me and Asia were looking to find Kiba, Koneko and Akeno.

We soon found them, completely crowded by pieces from other peerages, apparently, since they were asking them about these techniques they used, back at the rating game.