Chapter 13

The four arrived at the isle of the lost. "Ben help me with the tarp." Carlos said. "Jay." "Yeah." They covered the limo. "I got." Jay said going to Evie's side of the limo. "Its really weird being back here." Evie said. "We'll get in and get out." Jay said as Evie nodded. "Jay." Carlos said as they covered the rest of the limo. "Hey whats in here?" Ben asked his voice echoing. "Hey! You don't wanna know." Jay said. "Hey guys, keep it chill alright? Last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos said. Evie got mugged by some little children. "Hey! Hey! Stop!" Evie grabbed both of their wrists. "Just take it." She looked into their eyes and let go. "Ugh Ben." She caught up with the others. "He-" "Hrrng." The person growled as the trio caught up to him. "Hey! Ben, stop. Just stop." Evie said. "Hey!" Carlos went up to the person but Jay held him back. "Why?" Ben asked. "This isn't a parade! It's the isle." Evie said. "Keep your hands in your pockets unless your stealing" Jay said. "You either slouch or strut." Carlos said. "And never ever smile." Evie said. "Okay Th-" Evie interrupted him. "No! No thank yous and drop the pleases, just chill." Evie said. (Chillin' like a villain I am too lazy to do it so here's the video.

Then Ben bumped then Gil. "Hey man!" Ben said. "Hey! Hey, I know you!" Gil said. "Uh, no I don't know you, man." Ben said. "Uh! Yeah you do! Come on man. Really? Dude I'll give you a hint my dad's quick, slick and his neck uh...  is incredibly thick. Come on man! I kno- uh? huh?" Gil looked at a poster which had Ben on it. "Oooh! Your king Ben!" Gil said as they rushed off. He said some other stuff which I'm not worried about. "Oooo! Uma's gonna love this!" Gil said. "Cmon." Jay said grabbing a rock and throwing it at a sign. "Wish me luck." Ben said. "All the way up." Jay said. "Good luck." Evie said. Ben walked around and saw Mal spray painting while Y/n was flopped on her bed. "At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork." Both the girls looked at Ben surprised. "Ben." Mal said. "Mal I'm so sorry about our fight. It was all my fault. I. Please come home." Ben said holding out the ring. "Ben. I am home. We are home." Mal looked at Y/n. "I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride." Ben said.  "I don't fit in, Ben. I really gave it my best shot. And if you think I can change I think your wrong." Mal said. "Then I'll change. I'll skip school, have more fun, I'll blow off more bons bootys (I don't know.)" Ben said. "No! No! See I'm such a terrible influence! Its only a matter of time before I do something so messed up not only will the kingdom turn on me they'll turn on you!" Mal said. "Don't quit us Mal!" Ben said. He grabbed her hand and put the ring in it. "People love you! I love you. Don you love me?" Ben asked. Mal put the ring in his hand closed it and then pushed it back. "I have to take myself out of the picture because thats whats best for and its whats best for auradon." Mal said. "Mal don't please!" Ben pleaded. "I can't do this." Mal said. "You should go Ben." Mal said. "Ben please go please leave." Mal said. "Ben wait!" Y/n said biting her thumb. "Please tell Carlos that I love him and miss him but can't face him at the moment." Y/n said. "Sure." Ben said. "Thanks." Y/n hugged him and then Ben left. Ben walked back down. "So? Where's Mal and Y/n?" Evie asked. "They're not coming back." Ben said "What?" Evie asked. "Also Carlos, Y/n told me to tell you that she loves you and misses but can't face you at the moment. "I'll talk to them." Evie said. Ben walked off. "M? Y? (Y/n except Y for the first letter)" Evie asked. "Mal, Y/n.. It's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second  Mal, Y/n, come on." Evie said. "Go away!" They both said unison. "Let's give them a couple of hours to cool off." Jay said. "Guys! Where's Ben?" Carlos asked. "Ben?" Evie asked. Y/n crept out behind them. That's not Ben.. "Ben! Don't scare us like that!" Evie said. "Don't scare you!? But that's my speciality." Harry said. "Harry." Evie said. "What have you done with Ben!?" Jay asked. "Oh! Eh, we nicked him." Harry said. "Mhm. Uh. Yeah, if you want to see him again. Can Mal and Y/n come to the chip shop tonight? Alone. Uma wants a little visit..." Harry said. "Aww Jay looks like you lost your touch." Harry teased as Evie stopped Jay from punching Harry. "Jay!" Evie said. Next Harry teased Carlos by barking. Then he left whistling a pirate themed song. "If you guys had never brought him here this would have never happened!" Mal said. "What were you guys thinking?!" Y/n raised her voice. "Y-" "I don't want to hear it Carlos!" She snapped. "He was gonna come with or without us, we just wanted to protect him!" Evie explained. "Yeah and we completely blew it guys!" Carlos said. "Okay! Okay. So what are we going to do?" Jay asked. "WE! Are not doing anything! Is between Y/n, Uma and me. And she's a punk and guess what! Now me and Y/n have to go get him." Mal said. "Woah, woah, woah. Mal we're still gonna have to go Harry Hook and his war friends." Carlos said. "Yeah, your gonna need us." Jay said. "Uma said me and Y/n have to go alone." Mal said. "And there is no way you're interfering." Y/n said as she glared at Carlos. "Mal, come on." Evie said. "She said to come alone. I know one thing, I'm not going anywhere." Carlos said. "We'll be here when you get back." Jay said as Y/n mouthed a thank you to him. Then Mal and walked off with Y/n not far behind. "Wait. Y/n" Carlos said grabbing her arm and she glared at him as he backed off. "Y/n!"Mal snapped as Y/n ran after her. "We're back~" Mal said. "Losers. Party for 2. Right way please." Uma said as she kicked Mal and Y/n a chair. "Let me handle this. I don't want you to get hurt." Mal whispered to Y/n as they sat down. "Place still stinks." Mal said. "Oh, I'm sorry we're down on butler toda, princess." Uma said. And we're down on space as I try not to reach pass 1,000 words or 1,100 words.

Word Count: 1147