Chapter 1

JJ pov (jack johnson)

I cant do this.

How can i love him?

Why did i have to fall for him?

Thats all i thought in my head i kept trying to figure out how can i love my bestfriend, Yes im in love with the one and only Jack Gilinsky. The guys know im gay i came out at the last magcon but no one knows i like Jack except for Matt because hes in love with Carter.

Right now Bart was telling us the gropus for the meet and greet, there was Cam and Nash, Carter and Matt, Hayes and Aaron, Shawn and Taylor, then last Me and Jack.

The meet and greet started and this fan walked up to us i can i say slutty she had on shorts that showed the bottom of her butt and a reaaly tight shirt that made her fake boobs pop out and her face was caked with makeup. She walked up to Jack and started rubbing his biceps with her arm which made me super mad but i just tried to stay calm butt then she grabbed his butt and it was over for me I called security to escort her and which they happily did I look over at Jack and hes just smirking at me.

What?!?! i said

Was little Jacky jealous he said with that smirk still plastered on his face i just wanted to slap it off but then it may hurt him and i dont want that 

Maybe is all i said then continued meeting all the fans when the meet and greet was over  i ran right  to the hotel room and went to sleep to do nothing but dream about Jack.