Im a non creative person

Ace was shocked he never knew someone could be so sensitive, but hanging out with gangsters all of your life could do that to a person.

He hated these emotional things but he had to apologize to 2D for something he did. Or well didnt do, but you get the idea.

Ace slowly worked up the courage to go to 2Ds  door and knocked on it lightly.

"Wh-who is et?" 2D whimpered.  "Its me buddy." Ace said quietly.

"I'm sorry for um whatever I did man, can I come in and make this first impression much better?"

There was a long silence until the clicking of locks could be heard, and Ace saw 2Ds red tinted face peek through a crack in the door.

"Oh thank you so much man you will not regret this." Ace thanked profusely.

2D just nodded and let Ace inside his dark quarters.

The room was a mess and had a bit of a weird smell. Ace guessed 2D didnt take much care of his room. He made a mental note to fix that.

Another long pause creeped in the room between them and created a large social boundary, making the situation much more awkward for the two men.

2D twiddled his thumbs and looked down at his shoes waiting for the latter to say or do something.

That's when Ace spoke up. "So...Yah like jazz." He said quietly. 2D looked at Ace and nodded slowly.

"Do you have any vinyls or anything?" Ace said timidly.

2Ds eyes immediately lit up and he raced to a box of vinyls in the corner of the room.

"Oh man oh man, yew will not believe 'ow many I 'ave!" All of the worry pretty much drained from 2D.

He pushed the box towards Ace and started flipping through all of the vinyl cases until he found one and pulled it out of the box.

"Fis one is a beauty." 2D beamed. "Yew wan' ta listen wit meh."

Ace kneeled down next to 2D and read the title of the case, "Head hunters...wow that one is really nice." Ace beamed.

"Roight! Mu'doc said et was rubbish but that old sod is in jail so et don' mattah!"

Ace felt a real connection when he and 2D talked about music, he just hopes that it will be the same when they're talking about other topics.

"I would love to listen with you." Ace said with a heart melting grin.

2D popped the vinyl on the record player, adjusted the stylus and laid on his bed.

2D looked at Ace and smiled. "Join meh on the bed, yeh?" He pat a space on the bed, signaling Ace to lay with him, which he promptly did.

They laid there together just listening to the songs play one by one adjusting the stylus every once in a while.

It was nice. Every care in the world melting away.

Music. Music was an escape for everyone in one way or another. Even if you cant hear the music, the vibrations can be pure ecstasy. This was pure ecstasy.

Yikes I've been in a pattern 1 chapter a month and I don't think you guys like that and I'm sorry but I'll try harder and I hope you guys are having a wonderful fourth of july btw

♡Gravy_out♡