Somethingelseyt Adam x female reader lemon

~Hi guys, I had to make this for a reason but I don't know what the reason was I just felt like making this, But I hope you enjoy the story, And I DO NOT own this picture someone else does I'm just using this for the story. But I hope you enjoy the story I love you guys :3~

{Adam's Pov}

After I was finish with another video I made, I started to get bored. As my devil tail started to wag side ways I was thinking about Y/n, As started to have the image of her (F/C) hair and her eyes as the lights sparkled her shiny beautiful eyes and how she talk. As I kept thinking about her. I felt something tight in my pants. I started to pant heavily, as I looked down at my manhood in my pants as it got tighter and tighter. I had an idea of calling her to come to my house to fix my problem.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey Y/n."

"Is something wrong Adam?"

"N-No it's just that It's getting hot in my house t-t-that's all"

"I'm coming over ok Adam?"

"U-U-Um ok"

"Alright I'm coming over bye."

"B-B-Bye"

Shit she's coming over. What's should I do? Should I let her in? Well I should since she's my crush and friend. I hope she doesn't think I'm weird. As I was stuck in my thoughts, My Pants started to get tighter and tighter as I whined in pleasure. As I look at my pants my tail started to touch the part where the bump was at, I moaned and grunted in pleasure. As I started to moan y/n's name 9 times in a row imaging her here.

{Y/N's Pov}

As I drove to Adam's house the sun was going down and it was dusk outside as I quickly arrived at Adam's house. I heard moaning and groaning coming from his room as I opened his front door and closed it I quietly went to his room to see what was going on. When I slowly opened the door a little I saw his tail touching his manhood in his pants. I blushed at the sight, As I fully opened the door he realized I was there and quickly covered his manhood with a pillow.

"Y-Y-Y/n I didn't know you were coming over I-I-I can explain."

As I went over to where he was, I tried to take the pillow away from him. But he held it tightly in embarrassment. I looked at him with a concern look and told him that it's alright. He felt a little calm and let me took the pillow away from him. As I took the pillow away from him I saw his manhood hard. I blushed hard, Until I made a smirk in my face, I took off his shorts/pants and his boxers. He started to moan in pleasure. as his manhood sprung free I got on my knees and started to suck the tip. He moaned in pleasure and started to beg for more.

"A-A-A-AH!~ Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/n s-s-stop teasing ngh!~ meeeeeeeee~"

He begged in pleasure. I putted him all the way in my mouth and started to suck harder he started to moan in pleasure. As I kept going he grabbed my hair and pushed me down to take him all the way in.

"Ah!~ ah!~ ah!~ Y/N! IM GOING TO-"

Before he could say his last sentence he came in my mouth. I swallowed his warm sweet liquid and licked some off my chin and cheek, he blushed and felt tired. As he fell back on his bed I lied down with him he snuggled with me. Before we fell asleep we said our good nights and we to sleep

"Good night y/n, I love you"

"I love you to"