Psycho

I kicked and screamed as Stokeley carried me up the steps, teasing me by lowering me occasionally, and going up to our room door. He plopped me down on the bed and fell right next to me.

"Now" He said, turning to look me in my eyes, "I'm not your what?".

"I said" Pausing to pick up a pillow behind us and hit him with it, "you. ain't. my. daddy" I said with a hellish look on my face.

"That's not what you said last night" "If anything you were repeating over and over again" He said behind a raspy laugh.

"Says who" I ask.

"You were all like ahem 'daddy don't stop, daddy I love you'" He replied, imitating my voice.

"I do not sound like I smoke cancer sticks 24/7 Stokeley. Also, that was last night, opinions change" I said, standing up to go and get my food.

Stokeley grabbed my arm and pushed me back down onto his lap, straddling my thigh.

"How about I change that opinion?" He smiled, biting my neck after every word.

"As much as, mm, I would like that, I need to eat my mm food first" I said slowly, disregarding his attempts at tempting me.

"Aw okay" He said with a pout. "Can I at least eat with you?"

"Fine, but I'm gonna drop you off at Jahseh's if you keep acting like a baby" I reprimanded.

He sucked his thumb and nodded, causing me to chuckle as he finally let me get back up.

I blew a raspberry at him and ran out the room, hearing him yell my name as he ran right behind me.

I rushed down the stairs and felt my ankle give out as I jumped past the last two steps and down to the floor. I tripped down and landed on my back as Stokeley ran up on me.

"Ow, you gonna help me?" I asked with a hand out.

"Nope" He said, grabbing my hand and throwing me back over his shoulder as he tickled my back.

"STOKELEY STOP" I screamed, out of breath from laughing.

He kept tickling me until he threw me down on the couch and handed me back my drink. The ice was melting into it so I had to hurry before it became watery.

I finished what was left of the macchiato and started licking on the ice since caramel chunks were still on it.

I felt Stokeley guide his hand up and down my leg, occasionally stopping between my thighs. He knew what it was doing to me so he started moving at a faster pace. Before I could voice my pleasure, he stopped. I looked over  at him, my mouth agape as he cheesed at me.

"Two can play at that game" I turned to mumble under my breath before grabbing my oatmeal and standing up.

"Where you going?" Stokeley asked, popping a fry in his mouth.

"To heat up my oatmeal, don't touch my parfait while I'm gone" I warned.

He nodded his head and I walked towards the kitchen, swaying my hips slowly with each step. I turned to see Stokeley's eyes boring into my back. He looked up at me and cleared his throat, turning his head another direction.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the microwave, tossing the oatmeal in. I put the time on 1:50 and pressed "start". Our microwave wasn't fast and Stokeley's complaining didn't help at all.

Once it hit 0:20 I was gonna press stop before I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulders.

"I missed you baby" He whined, swaying my hips back and forth.

"I've literally been gone for a little over a minute" I said, rolling my eyes.

"And, that's still too long" He said.

"Well I gotta eat sum Stokeley" I rolled my eyes.

"I got something else you could eat" He whispered in my ear, running a finger up my side.

"Is it oatmeal?" I ask, waving his hand away

"Of course" He lets go "Leave to Breanna to ruin a mood".

I ignored his comment and took my oatmeal out of the microwave, it was steaming and smelled delicious.

I walked back to the couch and looked in the bag for a spoon. I found a black McDonald's spoon and stuck it in the oatmeal.

As I took small bites of the breakfast, I licked the spoon making sure Stokeley was watching me. The game wasn't over and he knew that, but I could see that what I was doing had an effect on him. He grabbed his crotch through his pants and his face started flushing. He cleared his throat and grunted as I took my last bite and dusted himself off. I looked at him and laughed as sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Ha ha very funny Brianna" He mocked, tossing a pillow at me.

"Aw is somebody a little sore" I asked in a baby-like voice.

"The only person who's gonna be sore is you when we're through" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off the couch.

"But my foo-"

"You had a chance to eat it, but you messed up." He cut me off, running me towards the step.