The coward

3 weeks later

Millie's pov
It's been 3 weeks and we are ready to get back to California. I've been feeling weird throwing up every morning and weird cravings and dizziness. Before we leave I go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test.

I go into the restroom and take the test i wait for my timer to go off and I see the test and. OMG ITS POSITIVE OMG. I hear Finn coming in and I hide the test. "Hey Finn what do think of having a kid" I say "uh well I would love a kid but when I'm older and married" he said.

Finn pov
"What if I tell you that I'm pregnant" Millie said and I turn around and see her holding a positive pregnancy test. "Wha-what no that cant be Millie we can't have this kid Millie were are just teens" I say freaking out "we'll find a way Finn" she says "no no I have to finish school I can't Millie we can't have this kid" I say.

"Well I'm having this kid with or without you" she says "and school is about to start so you should get going" Millie said. "What no you have to come with me" I say she walks away not saying a word.

Millie pov

I called Joe and ask if I could stay at his place and told him the reason he said it was fine and he will stay with Gaten and Noah. Well looks like I'm doing this mother thing alone.

I wasn't talking to Finn she was packing his stuff. I was watching tv. I start to get sleepy so I decided to take a nap.

Finns pov

Millie had fallen asleep and I feel bad leaving her in her sleep. But I will not ruin my life her a kid. I kiss her forehead and her lips one last time and leave.

Millie's pov
I woke up and Finn was gone. I called Noah explaining everything and he said he was going to explain it to the rest. He also told me Jack ran away from home. No one knows why and where he could be. Which worried me I didn't know him well but he was once part of the gang.

I start cooking my meal and eat. So this is what's liek living alone. Kinda sad if I'm being honest. I start cleaning a bit and realizing I'll have to find a job soon.

Joe told me he would be paying my online school and he would send me some money for food and things I need. But I hate depending on people so I'll still look for a job.

~~~Back home~~~

General pov

Everyone was pissed off at Finn for leaving Millie like that. But no anger could compare for Noah, Gaten, and Maddie's anger. "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER LIKE THAT" Maddie started screaming at Finn "Well hello to you too" Finn said "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FINN YOU LEFT HER I HELP YOU GET HER BACK AND YOU LEAVE HER WITH A BABY YOUR BABY YOU HAVE HIT ROCK BOTTOM FINN" Maddie screamed at him "WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO STAY WITH HER I WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MAN" Finn said " MAN AH MAN HA FINN YOU ARE NOT A MAN YOU WILL NEVER BE A MAN WHAT YOULL ALWAYS BE IS A COWARD" Maddie said

Finn and Maddie argued like that for almost the whole day she soon left to Noah's and gatens. Gaten was talking to Millie asking her if she was ok. Of course she got screamed at first but then his soft side took over. While noah was next door.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT HURT HER WELL GUESS WHAT PENDJO SHES HURT" Noah screams (he was taught Spanish by Millie) "SORRY I HURT YOU SISTER BUT I WILL NOT RUIN MY LIFE" Finn said Noah punches Finn in the face braking his nose "DUDE YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE" Finn said "You say you will not ruin your life well listen Finn you have ruin that kids life without it being born yet they'll ask mommy where's daddy maybe Millie meets someone else and they'll treat that kid like their own but that kid will one day ask them who's my real dad" that hit Finn harder then that punch and it hurt him more then his broke nose.

Another punch was thrown Noah hit him in his eye this time. " what's that for" Finn said in pain "for taking my little sister away." Noah left without another word just gone.