When Someone Flirts With You

Izuku Midoriya:

Izuku he'll just stand there while the guy flirts with you.
(He's too much of a cinnamon roll to do anything)
And when the guy leaves Izuku would hug you and kiss your cheek so other guys get the hint that you're taken.

Y/N: Aww were you jealous!

Izuku: N-no...I-I was j-just...Ummm.

Y/N: "Sigh" Izuku you don't need to be jealous. That guy isn't my type anyway. You are!

Izuku: "Blush" ...

Y/N: Awww you just too cute!!!!

Katsuki Bakugo:

Oh lord the guy better run because Katsuki doesn't like others taking what is his. Katsuki would give the guy a death glare. And if that doesn't work well he'll grab your hand and pull you into a kiss.

Katsuki: That little punk needs to know you belong to me!

Y/N: Katsuki don't... You literally scared the guy away.

Katsuki: "growl" I should of beating him...

Y/N: "slaps Katsuki shoulder" Katsuki!!!

Shoto Todoroki:

Shoto would just give the guy a cold glare and would always work. The guy would get uncomfortable and scared. Shoto doesn't want to seem to clingy and overprotective. So he just watches you and the guy. He doesn't even know he's glaring at the guy.

Shoto: I wonder why he ran away...

Y/N: "looks up at Shoto" You were glaring at him.

Shoto: Huh well at least he's not flirting with you any more...

Denki Kaminari:

Denki absolutely hates when guys try and flirt with you. He thinks you might leave him. So he'll get in front of you and start talking to the guy to back off. Do you really think he'll just stand there and watch his girlfriend be flirted with? Nope.

Denki: Ha look at that guy. Think he can take you away!

Y/N: "looks at Denki and shakes head" he said hi...

Denki: yeah and he then started to compliment your dress and your make up.

Y/N: "sigh" Denki he was gay! He asked me where I got the makeup form! He said his boyfriend would really like it!

Denki: or was that just a lie...

Y/N: "deep breath" I give up..." walks away"

Eijiro Kirishima:

This boy will tell the guy nicely and say you have a boyfriend but they never listen. Eijiro doesn't like to argue with people so he'll grab your hand and walked away.

Y/N: awww, were you jelly

Eijiro: "blush's" N-no...