Leia's Sacrifice

Leia starts to feel something deep inside of her. She feels a great sadness.

"I have lost my parents, my son, my husband and now my brother. My whole family is gone." Leia cries to Rey.

"No."

A recognisable voice replies.

Luke stands in the corridor. He is force ghost. He walks over to her and he kneels infront of her.

"No one is really gone."

Leia smiles widely at him. Rey begins to cry as well.

Luke's smile turns to a straight distressed frown.

"HE is not dead."

Leia knows instantly who he means.

"Who?" asks Rey

"Remember when I told you about Darth Sidious?"

"Yes."

"He died but he learnt how to cheat death. My father sacrificed himself for nothing. Palpatine's soul lived inside of Snoke. His real body is inside of the Death Star that has been left on Endor for the past 30 years."

"So we can find him and take him down?" Poe asks

"No. It is not possible."

"AAAAAUGH! (Somwthings coming)" Chewbacca growls

Luke's ghost disappears.

"What?" Leia exclaims.

Suddenly something hits the Falcon. The engines fail and they start to crash.

Kylo Ren sits in his Silencer, which has been upgraded.

"I want this damn ship to be destroyed!"

"I know what to do!" says Leia

"What?" asks Rey

"There is one last escape pod. It os for drugs but it can fit most of us."

"Most?"

"Someone has to stay."

"No!" shouts Poe

"Yes."

"AAAARUGHAAAH! (Don't, I will stay)." Chewbacca weeps.

Another blast hits and the Falcon begins to lose all of its power.

"Go!"

Chewbacca, Rey and Poe hug her.

"Goodbye." She says to them as they run to the pods.

"Resistance! General Leia stays here but we all move! There is one escape pod that can fit us."

"No!" shouts Finn.

"We have to."

"Go." Leia says as she holds Finn's arm sympathetically.

They all run. Leia looks back and she enters the cockpit. She looks out to her son, Ben. They both see eachother. Kylo Ren fires his canons on the engine. Leia turns to see R2-D2 shut down. She taps his head and he wakes up.
"Goodbye."
He beeps softly. The Falcon falls down and crashes.

Leia lays on the ground. Kylo Ren and a few stormtroopers search around the ship to find her. Kylo sees a hand hanging out of a pile of rubble. below the hand is a pair of golden dice.

"She's gone." He says to himself. The hand moves and suddenly the dice fly out of hid hands into hers. The rubble moves and Leia climbs out. She stares deeply into his eyes.

"I still love you." she says as she holds her hand infront of him.

"I...love...you...too." he bows his head.
"But that is wrong. Sith don't have love."
Leia looks at him in disgust.
"She's here!" Kylo calls out to his troopers.

They rush in and aim their blasters at her.

"Where is the Resistance?"

Leia stays quiet. They ask a few more times.

Finally she talks.

"I don't know. They left."

Kylo stares at her. His eyes widen and his eyes turn a red with hate.
"WHERE ARE THEY?!" he shouts.

The rubble moves and begins to levitate. Leia has the Force.

"You did not get your abilities from Luke or Vader. You got them from me. Which is why you are a weak man." Leia says as she tgrows pieces of the rubble at the stormtroopers. Kylo holds up his lightsaber.

"So be it." Kylo swings his saber and strikes Leia.

He looks down and finds half of a droid head with the colours blue and white. A red light slowly goes out.