He was about to do.Same thing again.When he felt her hand.On his hand.Stopping him.Both shared eyelock.Varna removed her hand soon.She knew what she was saying.But this was only for Pranush.Anything for him.She will do.

Var-"You can.Stay here."

V-"I dont want you.To develop more wise thoughts about me.Thank you.I will manage there."

Var-"Im telling you.Please.He has suffered enough pain.Cant see him crying again.You can.Sleep here."

V-"But doctor told you.Not to hurt your back."

Var-"Im not doing that."

He saw her.Shifting on other side.Pulling Pranush bit.More towards her.It was as if.For night he was.Boundary securing her.From him.Vivaan dimmed lights.Soon and settled on his side of bed.He felt this night.Was very different.Rush of emotions together.As he looked on his other side.Varna resting her back.On bed half sitting position.Her hands securing baby.Vivaan kept on looking at her.Till sleep made him travel.Some different world.

The early rays of dawn.Entered room.Disturbing Vivaans sleep.He opened his eyes.Taking yawn.Soon remembering nights event.Which almost made them suffer hell.He looked at Pranush beside.Who was awake.Busy sucking his thumb.Vivaan smiled lightly.Resting his head on elbow.He cooed his babys cheeks.While little one flashed smile.He made noises.When Vivaan eyed him not to.Keeping his fingers on lips.Varna was sleeping with her hand still around baby.Vivaan touched her hand.Slowly shifting it back to her.He had urge to move her hair.Disturbing her by falling on her face.He did that.Soon heard noise again.His son was trying to.get his attention.

V-"I know.I know chub.You must be hungry.Let your amma sleep.She was awake whole night.come we will get something.For your angry tummy"

First thing that was done.In morning was taking Pranush to doctor.Vivaan and Varna were only assured after.Doctor did check up and said that baby was fine.He asked them to be careful from next time.As these things can be dangerous for him.All were informed in morning.about last nights event.It made them scared too and they were relieved to know.Pranush was alright.Sitting on breakfast table.Pranush was on Vikrams lap.

Vik-"Vivaan you should have.Told us at night about this.Why didnt you."

Sh-"Yes your Dad is right.When I heard this in morning.You both already went to doctors place.I was so scared."

V-"Relax mom.He is fine now.In fact he didnt swallow the ring.So nothing happened.It was out on right time."

Varna recalled again.Looking at baby.That moment can never be forgotten.If Vivaan wasnt there.She would have lost her senses completely.She was applying butter on bread.Thinking about all this.Vivaan noticed her fingers.When he checked her both hands.He didnt see ring.On any of her fingers.

Shivani looked at Varnas pale face.Knowing how she would have been worrying.Sleepless whole night.She made her sit.Serving her breakfast and coffee.Varna was still down.The thought of something.Happening to Pranush didnt leave her.She was time and again.checking on him.While he was happily playing with Vikram.

Sh-"Varna I understand.Mothers heart will always be in fear.For her baby.Dont worry.Our Pranu will always be safe.He has all blessings."

Varna gave light smile.Having her coffee.When Pranush coughed again.She rushed to make him have water.Making sure he is alright.Shivani saw that.She can never be more sure.of her decision to bring Varna.In this house.Her love for Pranush was beyond anything.Even crossing boundaries she has made for herself.She noticed Varnas empty hand and fingers.

Sh-"He is fine now.Stop worrying.We will go to temple today.if it can ease your heart."

Var-"I should have been careful.It happened because of me.I should have thought.He is too small and started.Learning new things.He is also teething."