you see a girl with long brown straight hair come out her room rubbing her eyes "hey how did the edibles hit"

you rolled your eyes you grabbed her and shook her awake

" I     HAVE      TO       GO       TO      LUNCH        WITH     JENNY      WHAT    THE      FUCK "

her laughing stops as she just stares at you "wtf how?"

"so I was high as fuck  in class and jenny kept staring at me and shit so at the end of class  I had the balls to go up to her so I went up to her and-"

april interrupted you "dumbfuck"

"NOT THE POINT anyways so I told her I don't want jack long story short I basically I guess 'gave' jack back to her when I never had him in the first place ANYWAYS and she wanted to go to lunch so I was scared and high and food sounded really good so I said yes because WHAT IF SHE KILLED ME. oh god what is she poisons my food."

"calm down sugar," Aprils soothing voice powered over yours
You took deep breaths waiting for her to begin
"first what your going to do is smoke a blunt with me because shit bitch second your going to get ready and your going to look like a badass and make her jelly then your going to sit with her DO NOT I repeat DO NOT show her your weakness, she is doing this to get a response out of you. Shes a crazy wacko she likes attention and people fearing her.  you are going to act like this is normal and if you see jack don't talk to him. in fact forget him all together the dick aint that good."  she spoke

you started to calm down and you hugged her "lets go smoke that blunt girl"

you rolled the blunt and lit it up and took a couple hits before multitasking to get ready "April do you have makeup or anything all my shit is at my house still?"

"si go into the bathroom and its in the first drawer on the left."

"bitch did you just say si?" you questioned

"duh its yes in Spanish and come hit this" she laughed

you laughed your ass off, you made your way to her taking 3 big puffs before heading back to the bathroom. you turned on the faucet before gathering some cold water in your hands and lathering some into your hair. you crunched your curls between your hands to make them spring to life. you added some fresh mascara over the dry mascara. you took some highlight and added a little to your cheeks, arch of the eyebrow and your nose.

you came back to April to see most the blunt gone "hey! Im not high enough yet"

she laughed "you were to busy getting ready princess have the rest of it" you rolled your eyes before taking the blunt that was almost a roach. you smoked the shit out of it before ashing it out. you grabbed your keys and your card "April when I get back were going to my house to get my shit okay?"

she nodded "go get killed already"

"stoppppppppp" you grunted before closing the door and locking it.

Walking down the hall to the exit you felt great, you looked great. you got out of building 3 making your way to the entrance of the east wing. to your luck jack came running "june!!!"

He stopped right in front of you but you didn't care you moved out the way "by the way I finished the assignment after we turn it in don't talk to me" (were just gonna pretend on that) you walked away leaving him with his mouth open. you saw jenny coming out of the second building and you met up with her "ready for lunch?" she nodded

Jack watched you as you and Jenny met up.

"was that jack?" she questioned with a hint of anger in her voice