New~ Royality pt. 1

Light smut warning

Roman lay on the couch, unable to take his mind off of one thing. His boner. It has been raging for an hour. The only reason he hasn't gotten off is because he doesn't want anyone hearing him. Roman groans and flips onto his belly, whimpering slightly when his hard on is pressed against the couch. Suddenly, his thoughts are broken.

"Hey, Roman! You doin ok, kiddo?"

Patton. Of course it had to be Patton! Roman quickly sits up, crossing his legs and doing his best to hide the obvious

"Yes, Yes, I'm quite fine, patton!" Roman shifted uncomfortably in his position. And it didn't take much for Patton to notice.

"..um...what..whatcha got goin on there?"
Patton asks, clearly somewhat flustered. Roman quickly goes pale and tries to think of an excuse.

     "Well-you see, I...I.." roman begins, but he can't think of anything. Then, the lightbulb ignites and the match is struck.

     "Well, do you wanna help me with it?"

Roman smirks, planning his devious scheme further in his head. Patton blushes a dark red and chuckles nervously.
"Wh-What? What do you mean?" Patton sheepishly asks.
"Ohh, nothing." Roman gets up and presses himself against Patton, making him gasp and tense up.
"R-roman..I.."
Roman pressed his crotch into Patton's more, rubbing circles into the shorter man's hips.
"What is it, love?" Roman irks. Patton tenses up and takes a deep breath before spilling the tea.

"...I'm a virgin..."

Whoop whoop sorry that took so long hehe I'm a busy person. And I'm just lazy af. Part two should be...idfk.