Training and Discoveries

Comenzar desde el principio

I was standing on the newly cleaned beach in a pair of basketball shorts and a sports bra on. All Might came to me in his muscle form and said, “You have exceeded every expectation I had and went beyond, Plus Ultra style. You are worthy of my quirk.”

He then reached to his head and pulled out a single hair and said, “Eat this.”

“Heh…..” I sweat dropped anime style at that.

“You must ingest my DNA somehow and this is better that any other way.” He said.

I nodded and took the hair. I put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat. “So sour.” I yelled. “I don't feel any different.”

“Of course you don't you need to digest it first then you can use the power. For now we will train in your hand to hand combat with the copied One for All.”

They started fighting Izumi going at 100% while All Might was at 50%. That is the difference in power between real and copy. After what felt like hours to Izumi, but was only ten minutes All Might pinned her to the ground.

“Very good workout today. The exam is in four days.” All Might said proudly. “For three days we will work on control of One for All. Rest tonight then full out tomorrow.”

Izumi smiled at All Might and said, “Thank you for helping me all this time sensei.” As she said that she bowed a little at the waist and then started walking home.

Yagi POV

Yagi looked at her in pride of the hero she will become one day. She will have the power only a God could possess. One day, Izumi. One day you will stand in my place saying, I AM HERE.

Meanwhile with Izumi

Izumi was walking home when a man jumped in front of her. His eyes were completely white. Izumi copied his quirk to see what it was but when she activated this one she could see everything. She could see all around her and great distances, she could predict the next attacks coming at her and copy any move she sees if she choses, see the amount of energy someone had, and most importantly she could tell what the quirk was even the name and description. The name of this quirk was Kami no me.

She put that thought to the side for now when the man attacked. She dodged his punch and activated One for All. Not the copy, but the real one. The copied one was absorbed by the real one. She knew if she punched with everything she would kill the guy and break her arm so she unleashed 5% of the power. It hit him and that was enough to knock him out.

After she went home deactivating Kami no me. When she got home she went into the empty apartment. No one knew she lived alone. Not even Kacchan. If he knew he would probably try to stay here to keep her company.

She showered and went to bed.

The next morning she ate a light breakfast and ran to the beach to start training. When she arrived she saw All Might. Before he saw her Izumi turned on Kami no me. She saw how he had his quirk. It was spreading throughout his whole body not just one limb at a time like she did last night.

She then tried to spread the quirk all around her body and to her surprise it looked like a more powerful version of the copied one. A much more powerful version. I was also too much power for now so she lessened it to 25%. All Might turned around and saw her. He couldn't help but grin. He looked like a proud father.

She also kept Kami no me activated to keep up with All Might. She got into a fighting stance and charged at Yagi. Yagi threw a punch and to his surprise she dodged and countered perfectly. This continued for about 20 minutes before she yelled in pain and clutched her eyes.

Her eyes felt like they were on fire. She couldn't open them so she deactivated Kami no me and the pain went away.

“Young Izumi? Are you alright?” All Might said frightened by the sudden action.

“I'm fine. Last night I got a new quirk called Kami no me. It helped me fight you. Looks like for now 20 minutes is my limit.” She murmured.

“What does it do” Yagi asked. She looked up at him and told him. “Wow that is amazing quirk perfect for you so you can hand pick the quirks you copy.”

She nodded. “It will help me majorly. It's kinda like the sharingan from Naruto.”

“Never watched it, but I have heard of it.” All Might said. “Anyway, you need to keep training yourself. The more you meditate and exercise the more your body will strengthen.”

I thought about it and once again I remembered from Naruto. If you train your body and mind you will increase your chakra pools.

“Yes sensei.” I yelled.