Prominent Ass Pain

SMUT

689 WORDS

This is it. Alex is going to officially get fucked by the hottest man in London. The man that has him naked, with nothing on but a pink collar, calling him daddy. He feels like a slut, but he's enjoying it oh so much.

He's on his hands and knees on James's bed. James is lubing up his fingers. Alex told him earlier he doesn't need to wear a condom. He asks Alex if he's ready and Alex nods, "Yes daddy."

James enters a slicked up finger into Alex. The boy's so tight, but takes things so well. Alex only moans, but James expected him to wince a bit judging by how tight his finger is being squeezed.

Alex is ready for a second one soon, followed by a third. James's tongue joins the third finger, making Alex tremble and moan, "Yes daddy!"

James pulls his fingers out and quickly slicks up his cock. "Can daddy push in baby boy?" James asks.

"Please daddy," Alex whines. James pushes the head in.

"Tell me when I can push in farther," James says.

"All the way!" Alex yells.

"Are you sure you're ready?" James worries.

"Yes I am just fuck me already dammit," Alex yells. This pisses James off. He pushes Alex's face into the bed and starts fucking into him hard.

"Don't you dare speak back to me. Know your place. I think I need to teach you a lesson baby boy. Teach you how this is gonna work," James says. Alex whines. James slaps Alex hard on the ass while he ruthlessly pounds into him.

He spanks him until his ass is red and tears are falling out of Alex's eyes. James cums in Alex and Alex cums untouched right after.

James decides to not make his punishment too harsh on his first day, but he needs to learn his place. "Lay on your back. I'm gonna mark you. Make you mine," James growls. Alex doesn't dare disobey.

James bites Alex's neck hard. He draws a little bit of blood and Alex whines. "It hurts daddy."

"Take your punishment," James demands. Alex doesn't speak again. James makes more marks on his collarbone, his torso and his jaw. "Who's are you?"

"Yours daddy," Alex says.

"Good boy," Alex blushes.

"Why didn't you punish me more?" Alex asks while James's cleaning them off.

"It's your first day baby. I'm learning how much you can take. I made you impatient," James says. Alex smiles. "Plus I typically save most punishments till after I've cum," James adds making Alex's eyes go wide. James chuckles.

"Daddy can I take a shower," Alex asks.

"Only if i can join baby boy," James asks.

~

James admires Alex's body in the shower. How the water drips off his curves. James kisses him all over. He's never wanted someone more. He will eventually learn that while Alex is an excellent submissive, he has a big mouth. He's smart in a way James absolutely loves. He's equal. James wants to give this boy the world because he makes him feel so good.
James leaves the shower for a minute, confusing Alex, but he comes back with a silver vibrator.

Alex leans on the wall, ass out, and James easily slips it in, using all the water as lube. James kisses him passionately, then drops to his knees. What? James on his knees? Alex didn't expect this.

James turns the vibrator on and starts sucking him. Alex feels so fucking good. "James! Daddy!"

James would yell at him, but he kind of like the way Alex makes his name sound. Alex cums soon and asks James to take the vibe out. He doesn't expect his answer. "No," James says firmly. That cunt is gonna overstimulate him. "Your new here. I need to get it into your head how it's going to be. I'm paying for you. I own you," Alex whines, "You owe me, but I'm giving to you, so sit back and enjoy."

He jacks alex off. Alex's knees start shaking. "Cum baby," James whispers in Alex's ear. Alex cums with a scream.

"It hurts daddy,"he whines. James takes it out.

"Let's dry off and sleep," James says. James spoons Alex to sleep.

Needless to say, Alex has a prominent ass pain the next day.