Dickmatized.

He smacked his lips, grabbing my throat and bringing me in for a real kiss. He stuck his tongue down my throat, making me push him.

"You can leave now" I shooed him, making him smile.

He left eventually, leaving me and his sister and the bitches who were mugging me.

Typ came back and started to take out my blonde hair.

"You like my brother?" She asked while taking it out.

Well, we definitely like his dick.

"He's aighhh" I shrugged, acting nonchalant.

"It's alright girl, I know how my brother can be. He's a cool dude to know, you might even fall in love with him" she tapped me so I can get up and led me to the washing station.

lOvE, get the fanuck outta here. My bitch Karin don't fall in love, right?

"Damn straight" I mumbled.

I sat down in the chair and laid my head back. She started to wash my hair and the shit felt so good. Her fingers were massaging my head and I might just ask Izzy to do this more often.

"He told me to take you to the nail place after this. What y'all got planned?" She asked.

"Shit I don't know, I wanna go home and sleep" I told her, truthfully.

You won't never wrong.

She finished washing my hair and went back to her station, I followed and sat down. She started braiding my hair before putting the lace on it.

Once she finished, I got up and thanked her. We left and went to her house, I don't know why, but we did.

"My sister said she was gonna meet us here because she ain't at her shop anymore." She unlocked her door.

These bitches own everything, huh?

I chuckled and sat on the couch. She brought me some chips and cut on the tv.

"Where yo bathroom?" I asked, getting up.

"Down the hall and to the right" she pointed.

I walked to the bathroom and started to take my pictures.

Izzy 🍆

I exited out of the messages

I exited out of the messages. This nigga really has four sisters.

I went out the bathroom, but received a call.

"Hello" I stopped walking.

"I forgot to tell you that you look fine as hell" Izzy said before he hung up.