The Promise 3

Chapter2 :

The feeling of her soft lips on his slightly chapped one was heavenly, everything about her was heavenly her soft body pressed against his was testing his sanity, he couldn’t think about anything other than her at that moment and when her tongue stoked his he lost it. He picked one of her legs and put it around his waist as he started grounding his pelvic against her thigh and from the breathy moan that she was emitting she liked it.

He ravished her like a desperate man searching for water in the desert , he couldn’t believe that she was here in his arms being thoroughly kissed by him suddenly, a surge of possessiveness gripped him , he wouldn’t let her go anymore, he was done running he did that for the last three years now he was going to indulge in what he wanted , and that was Leila Petroli the women he desired all his life the women he dreamed about countless night, the women that made his blood run like no other, the women he loved .

I wasn’t supposed to be kissing him it was wrong yet it felt so right the feeling of his hand roaming on her body was exhilarating it’s like he was drugging her with his kiss making her forget everything around them, she moaned again at the feel of his erection behind his zipper grinding on her inner thigh she was helpless against the desire that assaulted her clouding her judgment giving her no choice but to surrender.

He tore his mouth from her and she whimpered, the sound went straight to his dick making him feel like he was going to burst. He peppered a line of kisses down her jaw and to the tender skin below her ear his ragged breath fanning her skin making goose bumps appear on her flesh before whispering hotly how much he wanted her.

“I want you baby please, I can’t take it anymore I need you !! “his strained husky voice dripped with unconcealed desire as he begged for something he longed and dreamed about for so long.

It felt like a bucket of cold water was suddenly poured on her. she couldn’t believe what was happening right now she was supposed to be mad at him not dry humping him against the wall of his office, disgusted with her action she pushed his chest taking him by surprised as he stumbled three step back.

She lowered her head unable to meet his gaze too ashamed to face him after what they’ve just done, she felt him get closer to her Thumb and fore-finger pinched her chin, turning her face back around to him his eyes were swirling with so much intensity that I held in gasp.

“Why did you pull away ?”his voice held disbelief and such a genuine curiosity that I stared at him like he lost his marbles.

Was he seriously asking me why I pulled away from him ?! how about the fact that this was the man that babysit me since I was 8 and the fact that I had considered him like a brother and a best friend my whole life and lets not forget that he has a harem of girlfriend. It’s true that I may or may not have had a crush on him two years ago but that was before I knew he was such a man whore and can you really blame me this man put Michael Angelo and Adonis in shame.

“This is wrong” she wanted to kick herself because of how breathless her voice sounded.

“How so ?“ the smirk that was on his face showed that he clearly knew what was wrong and that he plainly didn’t care.

“Your impossible” I said before wiggling out of his grasp.

He let me go without complain to which I was grateful for. I was confused right know and him getting on my personal space wasn’t really helping me gather my thought. I walked determinedly at the door trying with all my strength not to look back at him putting my hand on the doorknob, when all of a sudden he said,” I’ll come to your house tonight and we will talk, I know that you are confused right now but just know one thing Leila I love you and I intend to make you mine.”

Ignoring the way her heart seemed to want to beat itself out of her chest, she rushed out his door leaving behind the surprised and choked gaze of his employee.

Please VOTE and COMMENT I really want to know your thoughts on this story and if you find any error please tell me , THANK YOU !! :D

.