You Shoot Me Down But I Won't Fall.....

Comincia dall'inizio

So I asked if I could speak to her and what hurt me the most in that one moment was the fear in my little girl’s eyes. I watched as Damon assured her that nothing would happen to her but even as he walked away her eyes screamed for him to return. Isabella reminded me a lot of my younger self the way she would just speak her mind. But she also held traits of Damon like being so fearless. I began to apologies to her for my behaviour that I wasn’t right of me to treat her in that way. When she finally began to open up to me I realized how truly innocent she was. She spoke of Christmas being this magical day that she wanted to see me on that day because it would have been her gift to me to show that she wasn’t dead. What hurt was the fact she began to blame herself to turning up the way she did. When I watched her cry and apologies that tore at my heart as it wasn’t her fault all of this was mine. I should have known that Aleeya wouldn’t have backed down. She was so adamant to bring my little girl for her full potential all for this evil to come. So that I along with my children could bring it down. Witches are selfish and they don’t think of the consequences of their actions. As we spoke I could see that Isabella and I had come to some kind of understanding.

From a perfect mother and daughter moment all hell literally broke loose as soon as Nico entered the manor. He didn’t take to hearing that Isabella was alive too well and then the biggest bombshell was dropped. That he was now a vampire. In that one moment I didn’t know what to think I was in shock more than anything else. My eyes averted to Caroline who shouted it out I wanted answers and why this even happened. But it was like destruction hit when Nico had hold of Isabella and was ready to kill her. Damon, Stefan and Ric tried to pile him of Isabella as he bit savagely in her throat in that moment it was like time froze still. Isabella scream began to fade as others began to louden. I came to my sense pushed pass the three of them and grabbed hold of Nico breaking him away from Isabella. I did the only thing I could do and that was to snap his neck making my son drop dead to my feet. The sight of seeing both of my children lifeless on the ground was like true horror.

From that night Nico was put into some abandon jail house not too far from Richmond behind bars and bleed out because of what happened. It was more Damon decision than my own I didn’t want to do this to Nico. But as Damon kept reminding me Nico was a vampire now. A dangerous one at that because of what he did to his sister. With Isabella well she recovered from drinking Damon blood but she was quite. Each of us tried to speak to her but it was like she shut off. Who could blame her when her brother attacked her the way he did she closed off. I wanted her to stay with me at the cottage but she insisted that she wanted to stay in the boarding house because she knew that no vampire could cross the line. As much as I tried to convince her that she would be safe. Isabella wasn’t convince and of course Damon felt that it would be best for be there. That infuriated me as he decided to let our son be in some cell miles away. Now I couldn’t even be near my own daughter.

To say things between Damon and I weren’t great would be another understatement we bickered and argue more than trying to get things back on track. I loved him but at times I wanted to strangle him because I felt he kept judging me for my actions. Damon picked a side and that was Isabella I didn’t pick one because in my eyes they were both innocent. Isabella didn’t deserve to be attacked by Nico all she was doing was standing her ground. Then there was Nico who had done something so incredibly stupid and not realizing the consequences. Neither of them were in the wrong in my eyes and they needed both of our support but Damon couldn’t even look at Nico. Even as he would go to the jailhouse the drain him it was like enemy rather than his son. Watching him being like this broke my heart. Damon was a stubborn man and not even I the woman he was meant to love could make him see sense. So in the end I just gave up and stood by both of my children.

A week after the events had happened I would see Isabella in the afternoon but I could see she was trying to be normal. I tried my best to keep things as normal as I could too. I spoke to her about maybe going to school like any other kid her age does. She agreed that it sounded like a great idea that maybe interacting with other people would help. There was definitely an innocent look in her eyes she wasn’t your average 18-19 year old girl. So she asked me to look into it which I did that night I did some research after seeing Nico. When I went to meet Isabella the following afternoon she didn’t turn up. I called Matt to see if she had slept in or something but it turned out that Isabella had packed her things and left. I didn’t understand why after a week she would do that we had been getting on great and I honestly thought she was feeling safe. I guess my daughter was a pretty good actress. When Damon heard of what happened he wasn’t happy. I would say we had the mother of all arguments on that day. As he kept blaming Nico for Isabella disappearing the more I defended Nico the more voice were raised. I wasn’t saying Nico was at fault that he didn’t do anything wrong but I knew when it happened he wasn’t sane of mind. Something that I knew of more than anyone with what had happened to me many of times. Damon was your average vampire but what Nico and I were wasn’t that. I knew what it felt like to have something take over you and not have full control and maybe that’s why I was compassionate to him.