Chapter Three: Back to School

Start from the beginning

⌇⌇⌇"I'm back, Don't you forget about me...."⌇⌇⌇

He then grabs his iconic blue, white and red cap placing it on his head and leaves!

She is sound asleep in her warm bed, sleeping peacefully, but is soon interrupted by a loud and considerably annoying noise...signalling that it was time for her to get up, *BEEP, BEEP!* El alerted by the beeping, immediately sits up and uses her telekinetic abilities to send the alarm clock to *smash* against the wall, finally stopping the ringing noise!

Standing there in the doorway was none other than Hopper, he thought to explain to her how the alarm clock was supposed to work, but doesn't worry about that right now. He tells her to get up and get dressed ready for breakfast, "Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey." El trudges out of bed and grabs her green hairbrush from the table, looking in the mirror, brushing her hair and smiling before putting a strand behind her ear. She soon comes out of her room all dressed, to see Hopper making a bowl of Coco Pops cereal and pouring a glass of orange juice for his daughter at the breakfast table, while he has a cooked breakfast consisting of bacon, toast, eggs and sun-dried tomatoes. They sit and eat their meals together. Hopper says pointing his fork at her, "The next big step for you is High School." They are then interrupted by a knock on the front door, it is Mike, "Hey Hop, I'm just here to take El to school." El quickly gulps down the last of her breakfast and goes to leave with him, before Hopper reminds her if she has everything while piling another forkful into his mouth, "El, have you got everything? Your books, pencils, bag!" El tells him she does, grabbing her lilac school backpack.
"El one more thing, I need you to promise me something," she then replies cutely adjusting the straps to her backpack, "yes.." He looks at her seriously, "You can't use your powers at school, not even just to move a pencil, got it?" El nods her head, "got it," she says goodbye to Hopper before opening the door, racing down the short stairs and hopping on the back of Mike's bike. Shortly after the two kids leave, Hopper starts to feel sick in his stomach again and runs to the kitchen, grossly vomiting into the sink, slowly spluttering up more of the black sludge! Billy drives Max, who had decided to wear her hair out, to Hawkins High on her first day. 🎶]

The school bell rings just as Mike finally arrives with El. Lucas remarks impatiently, "You're late!" along with Max, Will and Dustin. Mike apologises, "Sorry, c'mon let's go." They then head towards the tall building walking in altogether- HAWKINS HIGH SCHOOL.

[🎶Based on characters by the Duffer Brothers and an Netflix original series/ Winona Ryder/David Harbour/ Finn Wolfhard/ Millie Bobby Brown/ Gaten Matarazzo/ Caleb McLaughlin/ Noah Schnapp/ Sadie Sink/ Natalia Dyer/ Charlie Heaton/Joe Keery/ Dacre Montgomery/ Cara Buono/ Priah Ferguson with Jack Dylan Grazer...🎶]

El experiences a flashback to earlier in January 1985;

[Flashback]

Not long after New Year's eve, Hopper had begun homeschooling her basic English and a bit of Math as well. Hopper shared with her what his experience was like in High School and she started to get bored and annoyed with it. She had a wishful yearning in her heart to leave her new home, which she had been grateful for, but it still didn't feel like a 'home' to her. It was nothing compared to what she had experienced for the past few years outside in the big, scary world, with new adventures and new people around every corner.