44

DM's between harry and Louis:

Louis:
You do understand I was just joking about the whole fuck me thing right ?

Harry:
Yes.

Louis:
Ok just wanted to make sure we're on the same page.

Harry:
are we though?

Louis:
Are we what?

Harry:
On the same page

Louis:
Why wouldn't we be?

Harry:
Because it seems whenever I show interest in anyone else you're so quick to intervene and start flirting with me.

Louis:
Yeah but it's just a joke. Like a bit of banter

Harry:
Yes but my feelings aren't a joke Louis. You keep giving me mixed signals. You know full well I still have feelings with you and then everyone now and then you start flirting with me but as soon as someone mentions "Larry" or Eleanor you play it off as a joke.

Louis:
Because it is a joke.

Harry:
Ok Louis you keep telling yourself that.

Louis:
Harry please I don't want to argue with you again

Harry:
Then maybe you should stop denying your feelings and accept that you're not letting me move on because you're jealous of seeing me with other guys.

Louis:
Maybe you should accept the fact that I don't have feelings for you anymore and stop getting jealous of me and Eleanor.

Harry:
I can't do this anymore. I feel like we're just going round in circles.

Harry:
If you really don't have feelings for me then stop flirting with me as soon as I try to move on.

Louis:
I wasn't flirting.

Harry:
Ok so you ask all your mates to fuck you then? Blimey lou no wonder el is such a protective bitch.

Louis:
Don't say shit like that.

Harry:
Just saying it how it is.

Louis:
Well don't.

——————-

A/N don't worry won't be drama for too long. I'm just a dramatic bitch and I enjoy writing arguments haha

Xo