BELIVERS AND NOT BELIVERS BY:HAILEY

I always wanted to play football, but every one says that i cant because I'm a girl. My gym teacher said i was in the top 3 for best player in gym. Why cant anybody just  believe in me. I try my best when i play, but people just don't get it. Should i give up trying or just keep going i cant decide. I believe that i can do it,  but everybody just keeps saying i cant. I ask my self that everyday.What should i do, what should i do. I cant just give up, and leave I'm not like that.                                  

         So i go to my gym teacher and tell her i want to sign up for football. When i go to football practice the next day, it hit me she i was the only girl on the team. I tried to ask why i was the only girl, but she just said because i was as good as the rest of the boys. This was so odd i just keep playing it over, and over until i answered my own question. She really believes in me, she really thinks i can do it.          

         When the game actually started i was so nervous id make a mistake or make my team lose. I was so nervous i couldn't stop wondering why i was given the privilege to play with the guys. Every one on my team keeps on saying that I'm as good as them, but now i know why everyone said i cant play. That was the only time iv ever came to think why everyone cep saying i couldn't. At the last 30 seconds of the game i scored the winning score...........               5 to 4.  We won and it was because i scored the winning touchdown.                                   ! EVERYONE JUST STARTED RUNNING TOWARDS ME SCREAMING "YA YOU GOT IT!"