rhythm [ jooheon ]

Start from the beginning

But the most recent romp did not end as planned. After our previously established routine of flirting at the bar then dry grinding on the dance floor, I subtly led her to a private booth reserved just for me. She had no idea I was the owner of this place and I preferred to keep it that way. Once some girls see dollar signs, the game is over and they drop to their knees for a payout.

I finally had her alone and went in for a kiss the moment the door was closed behind us. She happily complied with my insistent lips and I can still feel the sensation of her nails sinking into my shoulders. I kissed her until she struggled to catch her breath. I kissed her until she moaned into my mouth.

We dropped down on the leather couch and I turned her around, sitting her on my lap and rubbing the growing hard on in my pants against her ass. She whimpered and gasped, clinging to my thighs for balance while I sucked at her neck. My hands left her hips in favor of her bouncing breasts, giving the mounds a squeeze and groaning my approval at how full and soft they were.

And suddenly, she braced herself on me and leapt off, whipping around with a look of pure shame on her beautiful face.

“What?” I asked in surprise.

She combed her disheveled hair out of her eyes and blurted, “I-I have a boyfriend.”

Now, I must preface this by admitting I am no stranger to fucking girls with significant others. But this time, it was different. When girls begged me to take them to heights they could never hit with their men, I typically got off on it.

Not with my little lamb. This time, I was enraged.

Snorting, I leaned back on the couch and told her, “I’m surprised.”

She was expecting a different reaction apparently, because she questioned, “That’s it? You’re surprised?”

“A girl like you should be with a man who knows how to treat you right,” I explained, overlapping my arms behind my head as if I were lounging on some exotic beach.

She scoffed. “He treats me… fine.”

I cracked a smile, resisting the urge to laugh, and asked, “How’s the sex?”

“It’s… good,” she replied flatly.

This time, I openly laughed and pointed out, “Wow, you said that with absolutely no expression on your face.”

“You’re putting me on the spot,” she exclaimed, growing more flustered by the second.

“Nah, that’s not it,” I said, rocking forward before rising to my feet. “When I’m done with the girls I’ve fucked, they take one look at me and can’t help but press their thighs together. Don’t matter whether they’re at a club or in a church.”

She gulped.

I stepped closer, tilting my head. “Do you wanna know what that feels like?”

“Tell me,” she whimpered.

“I can make you feel so good, my little lamb,” I whispered, sliding my fingers into her hair and brushing my lips over her own.

Her breathing stuttered. She wavered on her feet.

Then, her conscience gave her a solid pimp slap across the face and like Wonho said, she bolted.

Admittedly, I expected to never see her again, but this tiny voice in the back of my head teased me that I had given her just enough of a taste that she would come sprinting back for more once she’d sorted out her pathetic moral compass.

And sure enough, here she was.

Though, there was something different about her tonight. She had abandoned her typical conservative look by wearing a little black dress that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Her long legs were on display, accentuated by the highest heels I’d ever seen, though I never paid much attention to shoes. The neckline was square and I spent more time than I would like to acknowledge staring at her cleavage.