[Z.D.H]//hiding it{R}

Allison__2 for you

It was around 4am and the why don't we boys were all asleep besides Zach.

He woke breaking out a sweat and something trying to come out of his throat. He covered his mouth as a chill ran down his back and the sweat dropped down his beat face. He quickly shuffled out of bed and made a run to his bathroom. The door swung open and he hit the ground, letting everything he ate last night go into the toilet. His chest and throat began to ache while he continued to throw up his guts.

Finally, he was able to catch a break and he pushed himself against the wall. Tears streamed down his cheeks and his stomach continued to grumble which sent him back to the toilet and continued to throw up. Once again, Zach caught a break and placed his hands on the ground to stabilizes himself.

His chest was pounding and his throat was throbbing. Again, he gagged causing more pain to his body then before from all the use of energy. His hands grip the toilet seat so hard his knuckles turn white. He vomits one more time before flushing the toilet and falling back on the tile floor and feeling the world shake under him. He lays there until everything goes black.

The morning had arrived and the only thing waking Zach up was a shake of his body. He jerked forward and instantly regretted it from the pain but looked up to see Jonah standing over him.

"We have 30 minutes till an interview, get ready and eat some breakfast" Jonah said giving Zach a confused look.

"And why the hell are you on the bathroom floor?" Jonah asked.

Zach opened his mouth to say the truth but he realized there was to much to do today. He wasn't going to disappoint anyone.

"I-um-I must have been sleep walking or something" Zach replied with shakiness.

Jonah scuffed with confusion before rolling his eyes.

"We got a busy day kid. Now hurry and get ready so you can come eat" he said before stepping out of the bathroom. Eating was the last thing on Zach's mind.

Zach whimpered before pulling himself up off the ground using the toilet seat. His body rattled before he almost tumbled but caught himself. He didn't feel any better and his stomach still curled inside him. His hand grasped the door frame of the bathroom before tumbling to his bed and laid there. He had passed out last night and now was feeling like crap. All his energy was stripped from him when he threw up last night.

He finally stood out of the bed sluggishly and quickly put an outfit on so he didn't fall to the ground. He was so weak he could barley stand up. He wanted to say something to the guys about it but he didn't want to be a burden. Like Jonah said, it was going to be a long day today.

Zach pushed himself down the stairs and made it to the kitchen in one piece. He felt like throwing up then and there but he had to keep himself contained considering the boys were all there eating. Usually, the smell of food would make Zach happy and excited but that did the opposite to him. He felt something trying to come up his throat so he quickly covered his mouth and swallowed the throw up before it came out.

"Zach, you alright" the curly haired boy asked.

Zach quickly nodded before making his way to the bathroom.

"You not going to eat?" Jonah asked surprised and Zach quickly shook his head.

"I-I guess I'm not hungry"

As he got away from the boys. He made a run for the bathroom and when he finally made it, he closed the door behind him and clasped to the ground before letting it all out into the toilet again. His body quivers rapidly and his chest gets tight again while he continued to vomit inside the toilet. He didn't know if he was going to make it through the day but he would try. And he was not going to tell the guys.