New home (1)

⚠️ Disclaimer: I do not know the process of adopting a child so if what I say is wrong then don't judge me or get offended.

Jungkook POV

Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook. I am in 11 grade and I have a big group of friends.

There is Namjoon and Jin, they are boyfriends. Then there is my best friend jimin and his boyfriend Yoongi. Then Jhope, he doesn't have a girlfriend but he does go around every girl. Jimin, Yoongi, Jin are rich as fuck. Namjoon, jhope, and me are just average. We aren't poor and we aren't rich.

"Hey guys!" Jimin says as he sits down at the lunch table with us. "Hey." We say. "How's your guys' day going?" Jimin asks. "Ms. Won was being a bitch!" Jhope said. "Why?" I asked. "I was talking to a girl trying to get her number and she was about to give it to me but then Ms.Won took me out of class and gave me after school detention for talking during a lecture!" He said. "Well maybe you should stop trying to get girls numbers during class." Jin said. "You know I won't stop." Jhope said.

"Did you get her number though?" I asked. Jhope held up a piece of paper "You know I did." He said with a smug look on his face. "High five." I said and gave him a high five.

"Hey guys, so you know how I am an only child and my parents want another kid to keep me company?" Jimin said. "Omg, is your mom pregnant?!" Namjoon and Jin said, sounding excited. "No! She is not pregnant!" Jimin said.

"My parents want to adopt a kid who is about my age so we can bond more." He said again. "Have they picked who it is yet?" I asked. "No but today after school they are going and I have to go with them." He said, sounding annoyed. "Hey maybe the kid will be sweet." I said. "Yeah I guess." He said and we finished the rest of our lunch.

— after school —

Jimin POV

I had to drive straight home after school so we could pick out the kid who we are going to adopt. I was excited and mad at the same time. I was happy to finally have a sibling but I was not happy to have to drag someone around with me. I don't know their personality or how they act. What if they are annoying? What if they are clingy? I'm just imagining the worst right now.

Once we got to the adoption place. We explained to the person the type of kid we want. "We want it to be a boy and he has to be in the age range of 16-18." My parents said. They didn't have any specific details so we had a lot of options.

They showed us pictures of them and it had descriptions. The descriptions had things of the foster home they were in and why they are in foster care and how many foster homes they have had. They also had birthdates on there. My parents were saying no constantly to everyone until they stopped at one picture.

"Oh my gosh this guy is so handsome!" My mom said. "He looked like a good kid." My dad said. "His name is 'Kim Taehyung' he was born December 30, 1995." My mom said. "He's younger than you Jimin-ssi by a couple months!" My mom said again.

The person came back and we told her that we wanted 'Kim Taehyung' and they contacted his case worker. They said we could have him right now if we go to the foster home.

It was still early. It was only 4 pm. We went to pick him up so we could take him shopping for clothes.

We got to the foster home and it was creepy. It was in a neighborhood that was in an alley way. The houses were really small and there was a lot of yelling coming from the house.

We go inside with the case worker and all we see is air mattresses everywhere and kids of all ages running around. We find the foster parents and we told them we were here for Kim Taehyung and they just said "Finally your getting rid of this kid!" They said, rudely. They did not seem nice at all and all the kids clothes were torn and dirty.