~2~

Shane and Ryland went on vacation and left Garrett and Andrew to take care of the house and the animals. The two men were sitting on the couch looking at there phones. They both knew they liked each other but they never did anything about it.

"Garrett I'm bored." Andrew said while lying his head down onto Garrett's lap.

"Me too." Garrett said tensing up because of how close Andrew was to him.

Andrew purposely moved his head closer to Garrett.

"Andrew stop." Garrett whined beginning to get hard.

"Why?" Andrew asked reaching for Garrett.

Andrew began to palm Garrett through his pants. Garrett let out a gasp at Andrews touch. Andrew began to take off Garrett's pants leaving Garrett in his shirt and boxers. Andrew climbed into Garrett's lap facing him.

"Woah Andrew." Garrett said looking at the way Andrew was sitting on him.

Andrew passionately kissed Garrett and then got off his lap to take off his own pants leaving him in his shirt and boxers. Andrew climbed back into Garrett's lap and began kissing him again. Garrett took off Andrew's shirt and boxers leaving him completely naked. Andrew did the same to Garrett. Andrew kissed the top of Garrett's slowly licking up and down the shaft. Garrett let out a small moan. Andrew lined Garrett up with his hole and slowly took him in. Andrew let out a loud moan of pleasure as he began to bounce up and down on top of Garrett.

"Fuck." Garrett said leaning his head against the back of the couch.

~~time skip~~

Andrew got off of Garrett and sat on the couch next to him.

"That was amazing." The two men said at the same time.

Andrew grabbed a blanket and cuddled up next to Garrett. They slowly fell asleep next to each other with smiles on there faces.