Undertale Sans x Reader: A Snowy Day

I walked in snowdin. I wore a hoodie as I went to a shop. "Hey, can I get two cinnamon buns please!" I asked. The snow was raining. I had my hood on.

"Sure!" Said the Bunny Lady as she have a bag of two cinnamon bags. "What's the other one for? Do you have a boyfriend." I blushed at the fact if Sans was my boyfriend.

"U-Uh no." I Said grinning sheepishly. "Aww, you'll find your one someday. It's 12 g please." Said the bunny lady. "Alright." I Said as I gave 12 g to the bunny lady.

"Bye. Have a nice day!" The bunny lady sent her regards. My feet entered the snow as I kept walking it was crunching. I wonder where Sans is.

I kept walking to the skeletons house. Papyrus was probably away from home since he was a royal guard.

Eh... maybe I should check grillbys first. I walked over to grillbys as I then walked in. "Hello Y/N what brings you here??" Grillby asked.

"Where's Sans, I'm wondering where he is" I asked. "He just left grillbys 5 minutes ago." Oh shet. "Thanks Grillby!" I said running out of the bar.

"Where is Sans." I Said to myself. "Looking for me?" I bumped into him. I blushed seeing the bag of bones in front of me.

"Oh hey Sans." I Said. "Sorry for bumping into you." I apologized rubbing my neck. "It's alright. Anyways whatcha want to talk to me about?" Sans asked.

"Oh I..." the snowflake was on my hair. The snow slowly rained on snowdin. "Just wanted to say..." I couldn't think.

"Hey Y/N you ok?" I nodded. "It's just... I wanted to say something to you for a really long time." I Said. "What's that" Sans asked having a blue hue on his cheekbones.

"Um... that." It felt as if the snow was supposed to be cold. But it felt warm. "That I..." It felt relaxing here.  All the fears washed away. I felt at ease... "Well..." I Said muttering.

"I love you." I blurted out. I felt something warm on my face. Sans was kissing me. I felt in shock. "Love you to." Said Sans grinning sheepishly.