I Don't Date Playboys

Comenzar desde el principio

"A serious relationship? I've had many of those but I still get to go to our parties." Mark says hesitantly.

"Mark, you've never been in a serious relationship... You can't call 1-week relationships or those three day relationships serious..." Jaehyun added and Mark scoffed

"Y'all are just making up a bunch of stupid stuff to make me feel shitty." Mark tells them earning three eye rolls from the older boys.

Mark stares at the window while thinking, 'Serious relationship? Pathetic.'

***

"Xuxiiii!" Jungwoo squealed and ran up to his boyfriend Lucas instantly catching him on his arms.

"Johnny~" Ten sang and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek

"Thanks for last night hyunnie." Taeyong smiled at Jaehyun who instantly blushed at his boyfriend.

"Where's Haechan?" Jaehyun asked Taeyong

"Probably someone's confessing to him again...." Taeyong replied

"That poor kid... Now this is one more problematic day for our sunflower." Jungwoo said and Ten sighed.

Mark just stayed silent while listening to their conversations. Mark knew who Haechan is and they have the same schedule everyday but he never really cared about the unicorn and rainbow loving guy who's always smiling which made him so gay.

"Hey Markie~!" Hyunhee, Mark's current toy greeted him and Mark almost grimaced at that annoying voice.

Ever since the first time they fucked, Hyunhee started telling everyone that she's Mark's girlfriend when what they had was nothing but to pleasure Mark's lust. But today is the 7th day so Mark knew what he needs to do.

"How about we go somewhere since classes doesn't start anytime soon, how about we have a little fun?" Hyunhee pushed her breast against Mark's chest and pulled Mark probably to a nearby abandoned room by his necktie making their friends roll their eyes before going their separate ways.

--

"O-Oh Mark!" Hyunhee moans as they both reach their high.

Mark slid out of her and started fixing his belt and his uniform.

"I'm breaking up with you." Mark said plainly making the girl shocked.

"W-Wait! If you break up with me you'll never find another one like me." She said making Mark look back at her and laugh.

"That's nice, I don't actually need another public cumhole." Mark stated before leaving the poor girl alone.

***

Haechan scrunched up his nose in disgust when his seatmate sat next to him and it's none other than Mark Lee.

"You reek of sex..." Haechan told Mark while pinching his nose.

"Well, I'm not sorry and I don't have a perfume with me." Mark smiles at Haechan in an insincere way and went back to scrolling on his phone.

Haechan scratched his head before getting a cologne.

"Here use this." Haechan smiled at Mark before Mark sprayed the cologne on his shirt.

"Ugh, what's that smell?" Mark grimaced at the sweet smell coming from his shirt.

"Oh, it's cotton candy." Haechan smiled at Mark.

***

<< Lunch Time >>

"Hey Mark, woah you smell like cotton candy." Jaehyun joked but Mark just ignored him.

He looks over at all of the tables trying to find another fling.

How about-- Nah I already dated two people from that table

Nope I've dated six from that table

Definitely not that nerd table

Wait-- Taeyong's table...

"Hey, do you guys know if Donghyuck has a boyfriend?" Mark asks his hyungs and they shook their head.

"That boy is single... I wonder why he doesn't date around when he has so many suitors..." Jaehyun states

"Well, I guess I'll be the first one to date him." Mark smirks

"Mark, I don't think--" Lucas cuts off Johnny

"Great idea Mark" Lucas says

Confidently, Mark made big steps towards Haechan's table and casually sits beside Haechan like they're close.

"Hey baby." Mark greets Haechan

"Excuse me?" Haechan blinks in confusion

"Let's have a date this Saturday." Mark tells him but Haechan shook his head

"I don't date playboys."