Room Service (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"I-im s-sorry! But we can't do it... i have a boyfrie—-ack!"yuan didn't finish his words because junkai suck his cock and yuan moaned his pushing junkai but junkai hold his hands and bob his head up and down making yuan hands weaken so he slide down until he was seated on the floor but junkai didn't remove his mouth into yuan cock he just continue what his doing yuan eyes rolled back because of pleasure.

"I'm c-coming!"yuan shouted and cum inside to junkai mouth and junkai drank it he leaned down until his lips was few to wang yuan and yuan look at him panting.

"You know..... from the very first start we meet you smile to me that sparkling smile of yours make my heart jump from the day we meet each other i wanted to hold you into my arms hugging you but last day i saw you someone hug you and kiss you... i feel like i loss already but i want to win you"junkai said and kiss yuan lips instead of struggling yuan just let him he doesn't know why junkai arms move into yuan legs he let yuan hugged his waist and he carried yuan making their cocks touch yuan moaned then junkai laid him into the sofa while kissing him junkai take out a lube that hidden he lube his finger and touch yuan hole yuan arch his back and moaned and junkai pushed his finger yuan eyes widen and arch his back.

"Just relax..."junkai said and kiss yuan face and gently trust his finger inside yuan moaned.

"Is it good?"junkai ask yuan but yuan didn't answer him so junkai slap his thigh yuan maoned loudly.

"Answer me..."junkai said and move his finger faster.

"Y-yes! P-please...."yuan said and junkai smirk he pulled out his finger before yuan can come then he put some lube to his cock and he slowly pushed it inside yuan he leaned down and yuan hugged him tightly as junkai slowly pushed his cock yuan tear up and junkai saw it.

"Should i stop?"junkai ask yuan but yuan shake his head.

"J-just put it in.."yuan said and junkai pushed his cock inside.

"Wow... you're hole can suck all of my cock... you're hole was so hot"junkai said and kissed yuan lips then gently move his hips as yuan scratching his nails into junkai back because junkai tip cock hitting his spot.

"Faster...."yuan whispered and junkai pulled out and change yuan position into a dog style and pushed his cock back and trust faster yuan head arch back and moaned louder as junkai move deeply.

"I-I'm gonna cum!"yuan shouted and junkai move faster until he can feel himself gonna come too so he move faster and cum inside yuan as yuan come too both of them groaned yuan pant deeply as junkai kissed his back.

After what happen in a fews days every time yuan was doing a room service their doing sex.

".... there hit that sht!! I'm gonna come"
Yuan said and moaned when he cum after that junkai come inside him both of them pant and junkai laid down beside him.

"Junkai we need too talk.."yuan said and sit up junkai hugged him as hummed in respond.

"W-we need to stop doing this..."yuan said making junkai sit up straight.

"What?! Give me a reason!"junkai ask yuan seriously and yuan look at him.

"I have a boyfriend junkai! And i feel guilty doing this behind his back! I like you! But he still my boyfriend!"yuan said and junkai didn't speak he just leave the bed and put some clothes.

"Is that so? You're still thinking about you're boyfriend while we're doing sex and you already said you like me! Then why don't you break up with you're boyfriend! Or maybe you're a slut! That's why you wanted to do it with me?!"junkai said making yuan stub in his heart yuan stand up and pick up his clothes his tearing up but he doesn't hurt others so he glared to junkai.

"My boyfriend is a person too he have a feelings too his still getting hurt like i get right now... I'm a slut? Then thank you!"
Yuan said while putting his clothes back and leave junkai condo and junkai just punch the wall.

AFTER A FEW DAYS

yuan change his hotel floor for room service so he can't see wang junkai again and now his in lunch break his with his boyfriend.

"Hey? You okay?"his boyfriend ask him and yuan look at him eyes was full of guilt yuan tear just fall making his boyfriend eyes widen.

"What happened?! Did someone hurt you?!"his boyfriend said but yuan hold his hands tightly looking into his eyes whole tearing up.

"I'm sorry qianxi! I'm sorry...."yuan apologize and qianxi frown until wang yuan confessed why he is apologizing qianxi was just listening to him silently yuan finish his confess.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry.."yuan still apologizing qianxi hug him patting his back gently.

"It's okay... I understand you... I'm still wrong not taking care of you.. you're always taking care of me but I didn't i guess we are not meant to be so don't cry... it's okay.."qianxi said and wipes yuan tears after that yuan calm down and they decided to break up even though it's hurts for qianxi but if wang yuan was happy for junkai then he have to let go he and yuan was back to be friends qianxi decided to treat wang yuan some ice cream when they come back yuan saw junkai he smile and about to apologize to him but junkai hug a girl so his smile faded and junkai saw them he smirk seeing yuan painful reaction yuan run away and junkai just hmp while qianxi got shock and run after yuan.

"Bro! Removed your hands on my shoulder!"junkai cousin said and junkai take off his hands and sigh sadly his cousin get him already.

"So you're inlove?"the girl said and junkai glared at her his cousin laughs and pat his shoulder.

"So you're really inlove that's awesome.. and you look like you had a fight with him?..."his cousin said making junkai look at him his cousin smirk "... i saw the guy and his cute... why don't you follow him?"his cousin said.

"What for? If his with his boyfriend?"
Junkai said and his cousin shake his heads.

"Why don't you talk to him first?! Geez"
His cousin said and leave junkai watch his cousin as he look at the way where yuan run he run faster to find yuan after a minutes of finding he saw them but his heart breaks seeing yuan and his boyfriend was hugging so he decided to walk away.

"Wait... we need to talk"the guy called junkai and yuan eyes widen seeing junkai then junkai look down seeing how red is yuan eyes because of crying he just nod to the guy and they walk a few meters away from yuan the guy raised his hands to junkai and junkai frown.

"I'm yiyang qianxi"the guy said and junkai take his hands to shake.

"Wang junkai"junkai said and let go of the shake hands.

"You know... all this years being together with yuan i never seen him smile widely telling a story in his hyper self but when he meet you he become a happy person his always telling me a story of his friends inside in this hotel then this morning... he confess everything i was hurt... really reallt hurt but there's only one way to make him free from me is to let him go... i have never been a good boyfriend to him so please... make him happy"qianxi said and pat junkai shoulder before he leave junkai turn around watching qianxi walk away then he remembered yuan he immediately run to the spot where's yuan at then he saw yuan hugging his knees under the tree so he sigh and slowly walk to yuan and kneel down yuan look up his eyes widen but he didn't speak a words.

"I'm sorry... please forgive me"junkai said and hug yuan as yuan hug back.

"I'm sorry too..."yuan cried and junkai pat his back gently then he hold yuan face wiping all the tears away.

"Can you still be my room service guy?"
Junkai said and yuan laugh nodding his junkai kissed his lips.
__________\_\_________\\\\\\___
TOO LONG 😂😂