read this first!

----------------------

COPYRIGHT!

©florapetals ; all rights reserved to the book titles.

©BUNNYSKIIES ; all rights reserved to the cover.

Copyright @florapetals 2020, all rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without express permission from the creator(s), except for the use of list formats and brief quotations in the case of a book review.

----------------------

UPDATES!

First and foremost, I do not have a writing schedule. If a book hasn't been updated, it means I don't have the inspiration to work on it at the moment and it will either remain drafted or un-updated until I do. I am currently in the process of plotting out and rewriting all of my books, so please be patient about this!

----------------------

FANART!

On the off-chance you desire to create fanart based on any of my work, you have my full permission to do so! I would absolutely love to see your interpretation of my beloved characters.

----------------------

WARNING!

My books tend to be PG enough, but thanks to my interest in psychology, they may veer into dark and depressing territory from time to time. This can include anything from mental illnesses and abuse to your standard death and gore. I will include more specific warnings in the minutiae chapter at the beginning of each book as needed, but please remember to read safely regardless.

----------------------

QUESTIONS?

Any other questions, comments, or concerns? Don't be afraid to ask! The comment sections and my PMs are always open and I'll respond as soon as possible.

----------------------

Now, with all that boring stuff out of the way, welcome! I know that the large number of stories I tend to work on at one time might be intimidating, so this book should help you navigate the labyrinth that is my profile. Just keep these things in mind and enjoy yourself while you're here and you'll be fine.

• Please be patient on updates with this as I am still working on the books and recording them in here.

• If you like this idea then, by all means, use it! It was not my original concept and full credit goes to kmbell92 for inspiring it with her own.

Thanks for reading!

----------------------