Chapter 2

July 1995

*Sirius' P.O.V.

The order meeting just ended when I heard yelling. what are those crazy kids up to now?

"Fred! George! Ginny! Harry! Ron! Hermione! What are you doing up there?" I yelled.

"Nothing Sirius we are up in my room!" Harry yelled down.

"Uh,oh." was all I could say.

The entire order walked out into the hall to find a pile of fourteen kids. But they took no notice to us or where they were and just continued yelling. The conversation was getting very amusing though.

"James Sirius Potter! What did you do?" a kid that had blue hair and looked like he was in his early twenties yelled.

" I didn't do anything!" the boy James yelled back, " It was Fred's fault too!"

" James Sirius you took us back in time! What were you thinking?" a red head that looked about thirteen,with quite the temper yelled back.

Mad-eye barged in and started questioning the kids, well more yelled at them. Molly interrupted.

"Mad-eye! They're only kids!"

"These two are old enough to be death eaters!" Mad-eye yelled pointing at the boy with blue hair and a girl holding his hand. Something then clicked in my mind.

"Wait! While you were yelling at him," I pointed to the boy named James," you said his name was James Sirius Potter. The thing is the only living Potter is Harry."

Another girl with red hair stepped forward, "Hello, my name is Rose. Could you please tell us what year it is?"

"1995, of course." Remus replied.

The red head with the temper started yelling again, "James Potter! You and Fred took us back twenty-five years!" She was turning as red as her hair and all I could think was 'dang this girl has a temper' another kid that looked exactly like Harry besides the scar and glasses, took a step forward.

"Okay, I think we owe you an explanation. If you could please have everyone on this house and in the order come down to the living room we will start with introductions."

Once everybody was there the first kid stood up.