Part 3

Ikuto's POV:

  Enjoying the pleasant silence between us I smile to myself. I have my chin resting on the top of her head, the scent of strawberries follow with it.

  Amu's petite body leans against me, heavier then before. I quirk my eyebrow. Her breaths have become deeper and steadier queing that she fell asleep.

  Taking the chance, I wrap attempt to wrap my arms around her. Trying not to wake her by moving the arm too fast that is connected to mine by the handcuff.

  I hold her in my arms, pulling the slumbering beauty closer to myself. I press my face into her hair breathing in her scent when she mumbles something.

  I hold my breath listening closely, hoping to catch her muttered words.

  "Ikuto..." She whispers in the smallest voice that only my ears would catch.

  I feel my heart lift in happiness and I once again return to holding her. I am so glad I went through with this.

  Enjoying her presence throughout the night. I even caught some more muttered words which are my new secrets.

Amu's POV:

  I awoke to the glare of sun in my eyes, leaking from the window and Ikuto's arms wrapped around me. Wait.

  "What the hell!?" I yell suddenly, pulling away from Ikuto.

"What's wrong..?" Ikuto rasped in a tired voice from not speaking in awhile.

  He stretched, rubbed his eyes with his fists and yawned adorably. I stare at him in morning confusion. His messed raven blue hair that still managed to look like silk, his blue eyes sleepily gazing at me, wrinkled uniform and wrist handcuffed to mine..

Oh, right.

  "D-Did I..?"

  "Yeah, you passed out. I don't blame you, all that yelling you do must wear you out." He smirks.

  Smug even first thing in the morning, I roll my eyes.

  Then suddenly my door creeked open an inch. My heart skipped a beat, worried one of my parents will come in. Though, the chara just peeked their heads in one by one.

  I shoot them a glare. "Do you have the key?" I question coldly glaring at them.

  Su starts studdering. Miki and Ran drag her into the room as Yoru follows with a smirk matching Ikuto's.

  "Nopppee-nya!" Yoru says happily.

  "I thought I said I didn't want to see any of you until that key comes with you!" I snap.

  The girls nervously look at each other and sadly smile. "I don't think we are going to find it Amu." Miki almost whispers.

  "For Jesus Christ! I'm not staying attached to this bonehead for the rest of my life! This is torture! What kind of mindset did you have to be in to think this was a good idea?" I angrily growl at them.

  I feel the cold metal of the handcuff pull slightly at my wrist and I look towards Ikuto. His smug smirk from earlier was faded to a hurt expression. I look surprised at him.

  "Is it really so horrible to be next to me like this?" He says with a small defeated voice. Yoru and Su shoes the girls back out the door sensing the conversation.

  I open my mouth to deny it but no words followed. "Fine!" His hurt expression turned into one of anger. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, grabbing my wrist and unlocking the handcuffs.

  I froze. He had a key that whole time? This was his idea?! "You baka! You had the key?!" I yell at him, stepping off my bed.

"Ya, I did!" He snapped back at me. He moves and heads for the door, obviously upset.

"Why would you do that? You creap! This is why I can't trust you!" I shout.

  He stops and looks at me unimpressed and saddened. His bang falling in front of his eyes, he turns to leave again putting his hand on the knob. "Obviously, it was the only way to be able to stay next to you.." He sighed, opened the door and slipped out of my room.

  I stood there in shock. Stay next to me.. He only wanted time with me.. He has a funny way of showing it.

  Guilt eats at me suddenly and I panic. I rip open my door and dash down the stairs, missing the last phew steps only to land backwards in Ikuto's arms.

Ikuto's POV:

I knew it was a bad idea. Why didn't I just follow her again, I just had to do something extreme.

I heard her stomping fastly down the stairs suddenly behind me. So I turned around. But only to find her flying at me and I based myself, catching her in my arms.

Her golden orbs looked up at me as she panted, out of breath.

"I-I'm sorry Ikuto." She blinked a couple times. "B-But next time.. Just ask. You can't just go around hand cuffing yourself to the people you want to talk to." She had a complete serious face. It made my laugh and she peered at me confused.

  "Thank you Amu." I softly reply, put my hands on either sides of her face and kissed her hair.

  I backed away and she spun around to look at me. I walk towards the door cursing myself and turn to look at her once more.

  Her golden eyes remained wide, her face powdered in a red blush and a hand on her head where I kissed.

"See you later." I smirk and wink at her before exiting her house.