"Good luck"

Jisoo was a little shock by Jin Young's action but she didn't mind. Jin Young let her go and they stepped on stage.

They went to their own spot and got into their ready positions. They exchanged glances and gave each other a reassuring nod. Jin Young nodded to the crew and the music started playing.

The minute the music started, Jisoo let loose of her body and just let her body move to the music. It started with both of them dancing apart from others. Slowly, they walked over and met in the middle of the stage. The couple part of the dance started, they had to dance to each other. They were actually enjoying the music. They did a few point dances and it gained cheering from the audience.

After another verse, they had to do the fake kissing part. Jisoo was supposed to grabbed Jin Young's head an jumped up to kiss him, but actually, Jisoo would turned her head at the last moment when Jin Young pushed his head forward to return the kiss so they won't actually kiss.

Jisoo followed the music and slowly they got closer and closer. She turned over and held Jin Young's head. After 4 beats, she'd have to pull Jin Young's head over.

First Beat

She exchanged glances with Jin Young

Second Beat

Jin Young gave her a smile and a reassuring nod

Third Beat

Someone standing at the backstage caught her attention

Fourth Beat

Jisoo realises Jennie is standing backstage watching

For that moment, Jisoo froze, she was definitely shocked. She was so shocked and lost herself for that moment when Jin Young leaned in and kissed her. Both of their eyes widen, Jisoo not expecting the kiss and Jin Young not expecting Jisoo to just stood still and didn't turned her head.

The kiss was just a peck, their lips touched, that's all, but it made the crowd went wild. They shouted and whistled. The sound of it got Jisoo's sense back and she immediately continue the next move. Both of them went back dancing like nothing happened but if the crowd looked closely, they'd notice both of their face were blushing red.

Both of them finished the dance with total professionalism. When they bowed at the audience, they gained applauses which is louder than all of the groups before. But, Jisoo couldn't smile, her brain is stucked by Jennie's image. She turned her head and Jennie wasn't there anymore. She was a little frozen and Jin Young grabbed her hands and pulled her downstage.

They walked back to their room and Jin Young gave Jisoo a big hug.

"Well done!" he said excitedly and flashed a big grin at Jisoo

Jisoo smiled back and said:

"We did well"

Jin Young cleared his throat, a mischievous twinkle appeared in his eyes and he said:

"About your little mistake"

Jisoo blushed and said:

"Can we forget about that"

Jin Young frowned and thought for a moment, he then said:

"I think I need 10 ice creams to forget things like that"

"Deal!" Jisoo shouted without hesitating

"Alright" Jin Young chuckled and said

He messed up Jisoo's hair with one hand and Jisoo shouted: