chapter 2

Rose POV

It's been a few months since me and my sister came to the volutri castle and found our mates. Mine being king Marcus and my sister's being Alec one of the witch twins. Marcus and I have been dating for 3 months now and we spend time with each other in our room by reading or cuddling. I feel like Marcus is planning something for me. He is also helping Alec plan something for my sister too. Right now my sister and I are in the piano room playing on the piano. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in, Jane," I say.
She does and smiles at us.
"Alec and king Marcus wanted me to come get you and have you two change into something simple yet elegant and then follow me," she said.
We nodded at her and went to my room. We changed into an evening gown. Mine being lilac purple and my sister's being cyan blue. We followed Jade to the garden to see our men in tuxes. We were shocked at how good looking our men are in the tuxes. We looked at each other then back at them. They were both holding out their hands for us to grab which we did. I walked closer to Marcus and kissed his cheek. I finally figured out what they were going to do.
"Bella, I know we have been together for a while now and now I have a very important question to ask you," Alec said, "will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?"
"Yes a million times yes," she said.
"And Marcus you don't have to ask me I already know what you're going to ask and the answer is yes," I say.
They put the rings on and kissed our lips softly and slowly. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. I looked at the ring and smiled.