N-"Varna Amma is telling us.Her and Appas love story.How romantic.Amma did you started falling for Appa.Before or after married to him."

Shivani laughed along with Nandini.Lata hid her blush.Remembering good times.Varna played with her fingers.Mention of love have started.Doing something to her.After that big nights.Strange confession she felt more lost.She havent answered back Vivaan.Instead came back to room.Shivering and shocked by his outburst.Her thoughts werent clear to herself.

L-"In our times.Love used to happen after marriage.But what we felt.It was something so special.One cant express in words.Love isnt only liking person.Who is your life partner.It is about giving acceptance to your partner.Being with him.In every step of life.Accepting each others choices.Likes dislikes.Most importantly respecting each other.This completes vows of marriage."

N-"Your son have already.Frogotten those Amma.He islazy to pick me.From hospital.Imagine what he will do after years."

Shivani smiled and her gaze shifted to Varna.Who remained seated.Playing with rim of mug.On her hand.Coffee was still there.She could understand.Kind of dilemma she was in.

Sh-"Varna your coffee is getting cold.Have it."

Var-"Sorry I."

L-"Look at this girl.Saying sorry for this also."

N-"Varna what do you think.Being in love before marriage is interesting.Or after marriage."

Nandini bit her lips.Realizing what she has said.Lata and Shivani also sensed Varnas face changing colors.But sooner or later.Day has to come.When Vivaan and Varna.Have to be couple.They were also waiting to see.That day.

Var-"I.Dont know."

Sh-"Love is love.Before or after.How does it change.Equations of love.When you feel for person.You dont have to convey to him or her.In words.Your eyes will say that.Some emotions are too deep.Even if someone denies.Loving other.She may be denying for reasons.But her eyes or actions can never.Deny that she is in love.If you strongly feel for someone.Then its not something.Which should make you feel guilty.To love is everyones right.Its a beautiful feeling."

N-"Oh God.I should quote this.No doubt you are writer."

Shivani didnt move her gaze.From Varna all this while.She could feel her hands shaking.As she moved out of room.Making some excuse.She can never go wrong.Judging this girls heart.After she stayed with them for so long.Even if she denies.She was in love.

Vivaan didnt change his attitude.After that day.It did hurt him.With Varnas accusation.But he also knew this girl.Tries to do everything possible.To fake her words.Stopping her heart from expression.Her real emotions.But he softened abit.He didnt force her to do his work.Surprisingly she did everything.On time.Keeping his things ready on bed.For office.His breakfast ready.But she made sure.Not to do all this in his presence.She was running away.He smiled.One morning getting ready for office.Buttoning up his shirt.

V-"Run Varna.Will also see.How far you can run.Someday you have to stop."

"