Many claimed he was a spirit, an Iska, just like the deities they served. For a mere human being could not possess such power and have prowess over such skills. He was often said to fight with the hands of dan Mazuzu -- the diety of strength and masculinity -- and he himself resided within the enclosings of the gauze wrapped around his left hand that served as his weapon. But little did they know that besides the charms and rugs that were allowed to be enclosed within it, the boxer stuffed pieces of broken glass, nails and an intoxicating powder to ensure that once his hand met with his opponents face, what would ensue was a fatal blow and more glory to his name. Arne was no Iska, he was only a cheater.

And Dije perhaps was the only one who could see right through him for all his achievements were of no amusement to her, they were but only torture, in its worst form which she had no choice but to bare. This beast of a man was who she was supposed to marry. Her father had ordained it.

Ever since Salamatu had told him of the dream she had foreseen, Kallam had been so mesmerised that he fixed the Princess's alliance with the young apprentice instead of the numerous Kings that had on many occasions come asking for her hand for their sons. She had seen a vision of a future King who was human but had ichor for blood coursing through him, he posessed the vigour of the spirits and would bring Indarari so much power that all other kingdoms will fall to their nadir in surrender. She had told him that this could only happen once royal blood was mixed with that of the spirits and what other way was there to do that other than have the Princess marry he whom the spirits lived within? And so Dije's fate was sealed, her wings clipped and her fate tied to Arne.

"The Priestess has informed my mother that you will be traveling to your home after the moon of the fair has passed?"

Arne grinned, perhaps the query had given him the impression that Dije wasn't in support of even such a brief departure of his, perhaps she feared she would miss him too much. "It is only for a short while dearest. I shall return in not less than a fortnight."

"I pray you have a safe journey."

He chuckled, amazed Dije would think something could befall him, he whom all feared for he was dan Mazuzu. Arne had long ago let the rumours take over the sanity of his thoughts and made him claim and even believe to his very core that he is the diety. He raised his left hand -- his fighting hand that was the proof of his divinity -- and looked at it in such admiration, that he could have been said to be in worship.

"You need not worry, no one will dare approach the hand of the deities much less attack it."

Dije hummed in response, she couldn't have been any more disinterested in whatever romance was between Arne and his left hand. Her eyes started scouring through hundreds of faces for her brother. They finally stilled when she spotted Ala standing along with a familiar looking cloth of blue.

Infamous Ghost. No one.

"You wish to see your brother?" Arne interrupted Dije's thoughts, he must have noticed her staring, and she nodded. "Then I shall escort you, I have some questions for His Highness as well."

They stalked up to Ala and Abu and the latter turned to them first. "Dan Aradu Arne." Ala said looking down at Arne who had bowed to one knee to greet his Crown Prince. "Rise."

"Brother," Dije hardly bowed. "You are dressed very handsomely." she smiled.

"Not as beautifully as you Dije." Ala returned the compliment, his eyes more satisfied when he noticed the necklace he had gifted her just as she had promised.

Abu lingered quietly watching the exchange. He noticed Dije, she who he was sought to protect. He even noticed her change of outfit and observed that white fits her more, it matches with the purity resonating from her soul and the innocence of her features but his intrigue piqued at the man dressed ridiculously beside her.