Chapter 1

Alright go easy on me, I'm new at this and i would appreciate if you commented on this and give me some feedback. Some of this story is from my reality but not all of it.

AND fair WARNING...........COPY THIS AND I WILL CHOP UR NON-EXISTANT BALLS OFF GOT IT...........Now ENJOY :)

                                                                                                              Chapter  1
This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it - Unknown

'Almost there,' I think walking down the dark alley towards my home, clutching my bag close to my chest; my face bared to the moon. Hearing footsteps behind me I quicken my pace but so do they, i look behind me and see a shadow. Panicking, i start running, my feet pounding on the concrete path and soon i hear their feet getting closer. Panting, i take a sharp corner into a dead end. I look around and see a small gap inbetween two buildings and quickly squeeze down it and start shuffling until i hear the laboured breathing of the person chasing me and hold my breath; my hand covering my mouth.
Hoping the darkness is covering me, i wait until he leaves but he doesn't as more footsteps stomp to the dead end and stop as they reach it, i fight the erge to scream but listen closely as i hear a mans deep voice.

"Franky, Franky," the voice tuts stepping closer to the first man, Franky, "what are we gonna do with you?" The man asks but it doesn't seem like its a question, more of a statement; a hidden meaning.
"Come on Prince, you know I'm good for buisness," Franky says, "and I'll pay you back as soon as I get the money." He continues, but this 'Prince' man sighs and i hear a click and frightingly know what it is. The safety of a gun.
I stiffle a gasp as my eyes widen and my breath quickens as I look around the corner to see four shadows at the entrance of the alley and then one lone outline of a man at the end, trapped by the big wall of a building that signals a dead end.
"Now Prince, ther's no need for this." Even I can hear the panic in his voice as he slowly backs away and i realise its towards me, but before can even move an inch this 'Prince' guy pulls the trigger and Franky falls to the ground and i whimper but lucky no one hears it over Franky's screams.
I see ruby red leaking out of his leg as he rolls around on the floor in pain, holding his leg.
The 'Prince' walks to Franky's side and looks down at him. Then for some reason Franky look s towards me and his eyes widen as he's see's me. I gasp as i finally see his face.

It's Francis Morelli, the owner of Morelli Sweet Bakes, the father of Francis Junior who is a year below me, and my boss since i wotk at Morelli Sweet Bakes. I step forward but he shakes his head and mouths the word run. I step forward again, almost out of the gap, when the 'Prince' says to him, "Let this be a warning to others that can't pay the fee, Morelli." And with that Franky is shot in the head: right in between his eyes.
I stumble backwards, kicking something and it clatters loudly as it rolls. All eyes shoot to my spot and I meet the eyes of Francis' killer and he just stares at me. Taking it as a chance, I start squeezing further down the tight gap and I know none of them are small enough to fit through. A hand shoots out down the gap and manages to grab my bag strap. I look back and see the killer holding my bad, slowly trying to pull me towards him but I pull away; he is obviously stronger and so my pulling does not faze him. So instead, without thinking, I throw my hand out balled into a fist and it hits him in the nose, I cringe away as I here the sickening crack of bone breaking.

I broke his nose.

His grip loosens on the bag but not enough for me to tug it out of his grasp. So in a split decision I drop my bag and start running down the gap and break free of it but not before hearing a loud crash, then a roar of anger. Baby. As i turn away my arm gets caught on something sharp and i hiss in pain, looking down i see its a nail; half embedded in my skin. Biting my lip, i grab hold of the nail and yank biting down on my lip to stop from screaming. It still hurts even though i am no stranger to pain. Instantly, the wound starts to bleed. Clasping it I run, once home I sneak up stairs avoiding the passed out people in my house and broken glass off broken bottles. In my room, I lock the door before collapsing  on my bed, As the darkness claims me i dont think of Franky's death but of the man that killed him and his illuminous emerald eyes. How he is the only one to see my face in years.

                                                                                                                  * * * * * * * * * * * * *