"Why didn't you tell me famous people were stopping over?" Mom went back to the cake, checking if it was burnt or not. While she got the frosting I remembered something.

"Hey mom. When they get here, please don't talk to them a lot." I pleaded. Mom put her thin hands on her hips.

"Why shouldn't I?" She gave me a slight glare. I gulped, tapping my fingers on the kitchen table.

"Because we have important stuff to do and conversation will... only slow us down." I tried to convince her though it was the worst cover I've ever come up with. If I told her that she was just plain annoying she would probably just start arguing with me.

"Mhm. Fine. I won't talk to much, ok?" Mom rolled her eyes before focusing her attention back on the cake.

I sighed with relief before deciding to get ready. I was still in my pajamas and I wanted to look somewhat decent.

I put on a yellow shirt that had the words: congratulations, you've annoyed me, in black and white, along with light blue denim jeans. I tucked my shirt into my jeans, taking one last look in my mirror. Grabbing a yellow hair clip and putting it in my hair was the last touch. I smiled, making my way back downstairs.

As if on cue, a knock was heard at the door. I made my way over to the door to see Damon, Alex, Graham, and Dave through the patterned glass.

"Hey guys." I greeted as I opened the door. Damon immediately looked at my shirt, reading it with a chuckle.

"Nice shirt." He commented before looking around my house.

"Hey, Y/n." Alex said as he gave me a hug. I hugged back, smiling to myself. As he pulled away he looked at my shirt. He chuckled just like Damon did.

Graham and Dave came in soon after, making themselves comfortable on my couch. Damon walked into my kitchen, exactly where my mother was. I followed just to save Damon.

"Oh, you must be Damon. The singer for Blur, correct?" My mother began. I sighed, making Damon look back at me then back at my mom.

"Uh, yes. That would be correct." Damon stated. He eyes landed on the cake my mother made, then licking his lips.

"Damon. Come here." I called. He turned around, walking over to me.

"Yes?" He placed his hands on my hips. For some reason, Alex and Damon both had some weird habit of doing that to me.

"My mom usually cooks for my father after his business trips. So, that cake is for my father." I whispered. Damon whined.

"Aw. Ok."

"Come on. Let's go to the others." I grabbed his hand, dragging Damon out into the living room.

I swear before Damon sat down, I felt him lightly pat my butt. I glared at him before sitting beside him. Alex was on the other side of me, flipping though the TV channels.

"Why did you guys come here? My house is as boring as a dead doorknob." What I said didn't quite make sense but I just went with it.

"Well, Damon and Alex kept complaining how they missed you. Though we were also very bored." Graham commented. I caught a slight blush on Damon and Alex's faces.

"Awww. You guys missed me." I teased, earning a laugh from Dave. Damon scoffed, poking me in my side. I giggled while pushing his hand away. He did it again when I wasn't paying attention. I sighed.

"Can you stop that?" I scolded, though I couldn't control the growing smile on my face.

"Nope." Damon started to tickle my side. I laughed, trying to nudge him away with my feet. Though it wasn't doing much.