Charmless Man

Damon and Alex being cute beans. Lol. Moving on, Damon is back and better then ever, yayyyy!

B/f/n = best friend's name

*******

2 days later...
Leytonstone, East London
February 19th, 1995

5:00 PM

It had been a few days since I last saw Alex. After we watched Grease, he ended up falling into a drunken slumber. I left him a note to let him know I had to leave.

I was now laying on my bed, reading a book like I always did. Being bored was a bad thing for me. It made me anxious and in need for attention. Thank God I had books to save me.

I couldn't help but feel bad for how I left Alex. I kept wishing that I stayed until he woke up. The thing was, I couldn't really get over our kiss, or the fact that he trusted me with all of that information. I kept thinking: why me?

"Ugh, fuck me." I groaned, trying to get that situation out of my mind and I tried to get focused back on my book.

It wasn't working that well, so I decided to open a window for fresh air. My feet transported me from my bed, across my soft carpet, and to my window. I unlocked the window, soon opening it. Once it was opened I felt as if I could breathe a little bit. Gusts of cold air washed into my room.

As I peacefully looked out the window, my phone started to ring loudly. Looking back at my bed, startled, I made my way to the phone.

"Hello?" My voice came out croaky. I coughed to clear it up.

"Hey it's Damon. The four of us want to head over, is that okay?" Damon asked as soon as I answered.

"Who's the four of you?"

"Of course me, um, Alex, Graham, and Dave." I let out an 'oooh'.

"Yeah, sure. Just try not to talk to my mom too much, ok?" I told Damon. As we were talking, I decided to shut my window a bit since it was starting to freeze in my room.

"Um, ok. We'll be there soon."

"Alright, bye Dames."

"Bye." I hung up. I hadn't had this many people over in a few years. Usually I either have B/f/n over, or my other good friend Ariel over. Never anyone else.

Just to make sure my mom wouldn't bother them too much, I had to go tell her. I slowly made my way down the stairs. As I reached the bottom, a smell of sweet sugar filled my nose.

"Mom?" I called out.

"Yes?" She came out of the kitchen, coming to find where I was.

"What are you cooking?" I poked around the corner, finally meeting with my mom.

"Oh I'm baking a vanilla cake for your father! Come look." She brought me to the oven, where you could see through the glass, to look at the delicious cake.

"Looks good! Can't wait." I decided to take a seat at the kitchen table.

"Oh. Mom." She hummed in acknowledgement before turning to face me. "I have four guys stopping over later."

"Oh cool. Who is it?" She asked before bending down to open the oven. The timer had gone off so now the cake was ready.

"Blur." Mom froze. Quickly, she put the cake down and started to organize random things around our kitchen. She even straightened the pictures we had hanging around.