𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 ☼ Not Worth It

Start from the beginning

The boys, except mike, all sat back in their chairs in defeat, as mike kept speaking into the grey box.

"Its not worth it mike." Y/n sighed.

Y/n had done nothing but be there for mike as he sobbed about el, rubbing his back as she spoke nothing but kind words to him, but her patience was wearing out.

"How do you know? Ever since el showed up you've been nothing but rude to her!" He snapped back.

The room was silent. No one dared to speak a word as the boys looked at
y/n's face. The boys couldn't tell if she was upset or angry as no emotion was shown on her face.

"I've been nothing but caring to Eleven since she showed up, and I've been by your side since she's disappeared. So don't tell me I've been rude." She spoke softly, shaking her head in disappointment.

Once again the room was silent.

"It's not worth trying when your going to get no where." She said.

"But I love her. And-and she loves me!" He shouted at her, abruptly standing up from his seat, causing it to scratch along the floor.

"If she loves you she wouldn't keep disappearing! If she loves you she would let you know she was safe! If she loves you she wouldn't keep causing you pain!" She screamed back, copying his actions, standing up quickly and slamming her hands against the table, trying to hold in her tears. "If someone loves you they wouldn't keep disappearing from your life and cause you tremendous pain."